HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Frustrated, exhausted. I need more time... ♥ 2:30 AM
Wow... It's 2.30 am, and yet I'm still up and blogging. Hmm... did some research for my AW essay just now. I'm writing on the justifiability of euthanasia. (Lecturer) Alfred gave the thumbs-up to it, so i guess i won't have to comply to the criteria of writing within the scope of the 3 topics given then. =P Then, i went on to draft my skeleton for my MAYC activity plan (math learning corner), and searched for stories on 'Honesty' online, before i remembered that I actually do have a story on honesty in my house. -_-''' I guess this is what exhaustion can do to a person.

Deadlines for projects are imminent, and yet problems are cropping up everywhere. My sleeping time schedule has become so erractic that i can no longer remember the days and dates anymore. It is lucky that we have only 2 examinal modules this semester, as we did not have sufficient time to revise for our exams last sem (We were still submitting projects 1 week before the exams -_-o)

Slowly, but surely, my energy is dwindling. I used to set expectations for my projects, but now, i no longer feel the drive to face the mountainous amount of work that i must still tackle with eventually anyway. I mean, I still make sure i finish up major projects at least 2 days before submission, however, I work on them in a less enthusiastic and more weary manner than before (year 1).

Just give me 3 days. I will sleep all I can to rejuvenate my energy again.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: