www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Sunday, July 8, 2007
♥ 10:52 PM
Just finished selecting the songs for my 2nd music lesson implementation tomorrow. I've changed my 2nd and 3rd lesson plans. They are now more game-based, as in accord to the children's wishes. Alrite children, i won't force you guys to learn your beats and pitches anymore! lol. I just hope tt they will enjoy my music lessons, just like how they had enjoyed my art lessons.
I used the songs from Lavina's CD (Shuyan passed it to me). After listening to the CD, i realised that i could only recognise less than 10 songs out of all the 38 songs inside -_-''' *Sobs! 没有童年啊!I suspect the children know more songs than i do. lol.
Right... now i will just summarise what i've been doing for the past few days on the following paragraphs:
Friday (6/7/2007):Xueying came to my hse for our Financial Management proj in the afternoon at ard 2 plus. We got a little loss on what to do halfway through. But still, we finally managed to complete what we wanted to do for the day - at
11 pm. -_- XY probably only managed to reach home at 12 plus (she lives far away from my place). I fell asleep at around 2 am.
Saturday (7/7/2007):I might have set a record for myself.
I woke up at 2 pm!!! Imagine that: 12 hrs of sleep. I think it is because i have been too exhausted for the past few weeks. In fact... I've not had a good sleep ever since i stepped into ECH. My cough started around the middle of sem 1, first yr, and has been persistent ever since. It's much better now, although it comes back occasionally. It is quite difficult to take care of myself as we have no less than 30 projects each year (around 15 each semester). Furthermore, some of them are of high weightages (40%, 50%).
Although we seem to have slightly lesser projs this sem (13, if i am not wrong), the workload and time involved is much greater, for example, our playkit for infants and toddlers. I still rmb i was away for CO Camp when my members and i were in the midst (or starting) of this project. After coming back from the camp, I had to rush for the essay part of it, as this proj was due 3 days after the last day of the camp. After tt, 2 other projs were due on the following 2 days. Therefore, there were 3 projects to be handed up on 3 consecutive days, 3 days after my camp. -_-'''
Ok... I seem to have gone out of point =P So... after I woke up, i went to Ikea for 'brunch' with my parents. Then came back, edited my music lesson plans, and sent it to my mentor Teacher Aishah. After tt, i decided to give myself a break by searching for videos online. And, yay, I found the jap version of 'It started with a kiss'! I rmb i saw this show when i was in primary school. I enjoyed watching it, although i found lead character's expressions funny to the point of being hilariously ridiculous sometimes. But overall, it was a good show: light-hearted, good acting, nice-looking actors and actresses. I've not seen the taiwanese version, although many of my friends have already done so and recommended it to me.
Alrite, I should be getting back to my work. Till then. =)
- -Huey-