HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Thursday, August 23, 2007
holidays ♥ 6:56 PM
- Ice-skating was fun yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise when Sok Feng turned up too. =) I wanna learn figure skating. Lol. Couldn't stop watching this particular little girl who could figure-skate so well. Ahhh... Beautiful. =P



- Woke up at 6.30 am this morn to accompany my grandma to the market. For some reason, I had a slight headache and nauseous feeling by the time we reached home, and was so sleepy that I went back to bed after my breakfast. =X Grandma had to laugh at how much stronger she is compared to me. I have to agree. I wonder how she manages to do this every morning. Not to mention doing all the household chores and looking after my 5-year-old cousin. 女强人!

But... hey! I went to bed at 12 plus yesterday, so it's completely justified tt I felt tired after only 5 plus hrs of sleep ritee? Yessss. *Whistles. lalala



- Okie... After Lynn (Qiuting) had successfully managed to coerce me into creating a blog, she's now harrassing me to find a bf. -_- Hard la. lol. Y dun you intro to me? =P



- Heard tt everyone passed the Financial Management test. Whoo!



- But now I'm worried abt the exam results. I did not studied as diligently as I should, altho I tried my best to do so. CD 2.1 turned out to be rather tough. There wasn't enough time when there was so much to write. Furthermore, the qns were all very open-ended. It looks correct whether u answer using the 10 principles, or other elements, rules, etc. Ttz y it's worrying.

- I've been looking forward to this holiday. But suddenly, I don't really know what to do at home besides looking for a job and helping my grandma wash vegetables, cut ingredients... TTz probably wat too much free time can do to you.






- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: