Firstly, NEW BLOGSKIN!! =D I finally found one tt I like after multiple searches. I prefer this to the previous one as the blog space is bigger (wider, to be exact). Plus, this blogskin's got maple leaves, and I love the colours of the autumn season.
Now I have to rant. Right... *takes a deep breath. I went out for dinner with 2 of my cousins just now. All was fine, and I was so looking forward to tasting the porridge tt they wanted to introduce to me - untill the aunty from the porridge stall took me to be the mother of my cousins! And it's not juz tt. The oldest cousin is like in primary 3, and I am like, only 9 years older than him? 9?? And I mean NINE??? This is such a big insult!! I wouldn't have taken it so hard if my cousins were toddlers or younger. I'm 17, and I'm sure I do look my age okayyy?? :'(