HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Sunday, September 16, 2007
15th Sept performance ♥ 5:34 PM
CO performance @ Bougainvillea Park:
Reached school at ard 3 pm to rehearse the songs, namely, 花好月圆,15 的月亮,月亮代表我的心,春晓, 高山青,and A town where you can see the ocean (I love this song!). The first thing I noticed abt the place was the stage when we reached Bougainvillea Park. It was miniscule! In the end, the percussion group had to stand below the stage. lol. Ttz the first time that I ever experienced such an awkward staging for an orchestra.
A group of us went to Vivo for dinner after we came back to school. We went to Carl's Jr. (first time for me too), and phew, was the burger big!
Me, Liyan, Huiying, Shao Shiuan, and the-guy-who-startled-me-with-his-shoe-kicking-stunt (I'm sorry, I forgot ur name! =X) went home earlier than the rest after dinner. N running for the last train with a pair of heeled shoes and a bloated stomach is so not enjoyable. This is what happened: We had to switch to the green line after reaching Outram station. The first thing we saw after we stepped out of the train, was a girl sprinting away. A few seconds later, the announcement for the last train came up. And so, tt started our first group training for the NAPFA test in year 3. -_- A memorable training too. lol.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: