HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Sunday, September 2, 2007
Stupid rat. ♥ 5:55 PM
Just when I'm on the way to recovery from the swollen area in my mouth, a wild rat has to bite me on my left foot. @!#%&%*
I was walking back to my dad's car with my parents at the Tiong Bahru Market yesterday night. The pavement was dark, and we couldn't really see what we were stepping on. We were just a few metres away from the car when there was this high-pitched squeal on the ground, and the next thing I knew, I felt a sharp pain on my left foot. So, the rat decided to give me a 'love bite' as a souveniour for scaring him. Stupid rat. I hope it gets eaten up by a snake.
After we reached my grandma's house, my dad put on some Dettol solution on the bitten area for me, and I applied 'Mopiko' to it after a while.
What an interesting start to a holiday. Sore area in mouth, dehydrated lips, rat's bite. Nice.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: