HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Monday, October 1, 2007
CO camp @ Punggol ♥ 6:51 PM
I'm back! =D
Hmm, to sum it all up, CO camp @ Punggol was slack, a little boring, but fun (during practice and games, and of cos, night cycling!)
I actually got to know a few people better in this camp. And I remembered a number of people's names as well!
To say the truth, I can't remember the full details of all the happenings during the camp. My brain feels like a wet sponge or soggy fries now. =/ But still...

Day 1:
Met up with the first batch of pple in school. We moved the instruments up to the lorry, and then traveled to Punggol in a mini bus. Jian Zhou and Yang, however, came by the lorry. It must have been stifling hot! lol. Then, it was unpacking and loading the instruments into the hall when we reached the Punggol campsite.
We went to Hougang for dinner and grocery shopping. Before going for grocery shopping, everyone had a little game of exchanging slippers.
Back in the camp, Wendy, Winnie and I were one of the first few to head for shower. After which, a few of us practised our instruments together before we broke up to do our own stuffs. That night, I probably only managed to have around 2 hours of sleep before I was awoken by JZ and gang's little activities in the room. >.<

Day 2:
The second batch of people started trickling in in the morning. We had Guan Mo Hui (which seriously did not felt like one!) and combined practice (We practised the songs, 'fen yong qian jin', 'long teng hu yue', and the indian song) in the hall. Oh, and a buffet for lunch. After practicing the indian song, Hwee Yim suddenly nudged me and pointed to Shao Shiuan. The poor guy had fallen asleep holding his erhu! Hahahhahahhahahhaha... A few seconds after he was woken up by our laughter, he fell right back asleep again - playing 'fen yong qian jin' while doing so. o_O Are all SYCO members like tt?! Hahahahhaha, Shao Shiuan is so blur, he seriously makes me laugh. The contradicting thing abt him is tt he is very blur, but intellectually smart.
*On a side note, I finally saw Shuyan after eons of not seeing her! ^^
Continuing on, my fingers hurt after combined practice. I've been practicing quite a bit for the past 2 days. Gotta 加油 for PP next year!
I don't quite remember what happened after that, except tt I vaguely recall Andy telling me about stars and mosquito bites sometime during the wee hours of the next day. During night cycling the next day, he told me that I was sleeping while he was talking to me. This is how it went (according to him):
1st scene
Andy: *opens door* Eh Yi Huey, 还好你没有跟我们去看星星。我们去那里喂蚊子!
Me: *half open eyes and raises head a little* Humph? hmm... *snores

2nd scene
Andy: somethingsomethingsomething (he did not rmb what he was talking abt. LOL)
Me: *wakes up and raises head* Uhh... Ah. *Snores

I seriously do not remember the 2nd scene happening though. Haha

3rd day:
Woke up earlier than the others. Tried to sleep again, but was woken up by JZ... again. -_- I think I got to know him very slightly better in this camp.
Sometime during the evening, the guys decided to go night cycling. It was the first time for me. We cycled from East Coast to Changi Village. The Changi airport never looked so humungous to me before. I felt tired after we reached Changi village, so I switched to a double bike, with Andy cycling infront. He actually rides very well on a double bike, despite it being his first time trying on it. I'm his first 'passenger'! Lol. We both 'chionged' up the slope heading towards the old Changi Hospital. Man, was it tiring! I closed my eyes and rested for around half the journey when we cycled back to East Coast. =P I trust Andy's skills enough to do so. He is a very easy person to talk to as well.

4th day:
Umm... Still cycling. We rested at one part of East Coast before we returned the bikes. Some of us lied on the floor and star gazed. It's been a long time since I've last do so. Sometimes we get so caught up with things around us that we forget the simple things in life.
Yang, Crispin, JZ and I went back to Punggol to check out and load the instruments and bags up the lorry. The erhu had never felt so heavy to me. The rest returned to school to wait for the lorry. After returning back to school, we moved the instruments up to CO room, and then it was goodbye. I dragged myself back to grandma's house, brushed my teeth, showered, and sinked into ZZZ - land. Despite after hours of sleep, my head still feels like it's spinning now.

I know the colour combination of this post is probably nauseating, but I can't be bothered right now. lol.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: