www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Jumble of emotions = Emotion overdrive = Emotionless ♥ 11:40 PM
I've been in the thinking and reflective mode recently... Just a few days ago, I realised with a jolt that almost 2 years of my poly life have past. I've completed approx 45 projects through the past 3 semesters, learnt the erhu for 1 and a 1/2 years, met different kinds of people, 'infinitys', 'the sotong-ers', NPCO, and of cos, the wonderful wonderers! It sounds so surreal.
Perhaps I'm tired, but I've been feeling emotionless to practically everything recently. I don't even understand my own feelings sometimes anymore. With complicated thoughts running through my head, stress piling on, upcoming projects, deadlines, worries, a jumble of mixed feelings... It's like tossed up rojak; you get the last taste of all the ingredients mixed up together. I so wish to have something comforting to lean onto...One thing I love so much about children are their eyes. In their eyes, you can see a sense of wonder, curiosity, and pure innocence in them. They're not those that we see in adults or ourselves. Ours are merely a mask over knowledge and experiences accumulated over the years, hidden deceptions, and wariness. Many times, I see people acting in a particular way while their eyes show a different thing. I'm not excluded in this either, and I'm sure all of us do wear a mask for personal reasons once in a while.
- -Huey-