HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Friday, October 5, 2007
Reflection on life ♥ 1:38 PM
Hi guys!
This shall be my last post before I leave for Yunnan tomorrow midnight. Will only be coming back on the 16th of October.

After posting so many posts that borderlines on the superficial side, I shall be more reflective today. Abt life... My uncle once told me it is during your secondary school days that you meet the bestfriends in your life. I agree. But I have another sentence to add. It is also during your secondary school days that you meet people with the worst kind of personality traits you could ever imagine (IMO). You do most of your growing up in these 4 years. At least for me.

Whenever I reflect back on certain unpleasant situations, the anger inside just rolls bigger and bigger like a huge ball of snow. So much so that it refuses to dissipate for awhile. But then, you ask yourself, 'What is the use of getting angry?'. ...Still, a small part of me is thankful at life for giving me such experiences, for it is your experiences that shape your character and personality. At least I'm thankful that those experiences did not mould me to be a vengeful and scheming person. It strenghthened my intrapersonality skills. So I actually have to thank those people who were responsible in contributing to this. Xue Ying once asked me, 'How is it tt you are still able to be so friendly to those people who hurt you?'. My answer is: If I were to continue to hold all these grudges, I would be a very bitter person now, wouldn't I? But, to say the truth, it's hard to be friendly towards some people, although you try to be so. Maybe I'd let go of these grudges, but I still remember what happened. Fortunately, I haven't really met these people after graduation.
Alot of people may find me quiet and taciturn, but as I say, it is your experiences that shape your character and personality. It is not often that I become almost immediately chatty when I first know a person.

Many people I know are reluctant to 'grow up'. But why wish for it when you know it is ultimately inevitable? It might be better to make the best of your experiences and setbacks to strive for improvement.

I may sound cold for saying this, but I do not miss secondary school at all. Except for a couple of truly memorable moments and people (you know who you are).

On a happier note, I will be gg overseas tomorrow midnight!
*XueYinggggg! =) Heh, please help me to collect the lecture notes when I'm not in school. Thanx alot!

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: