HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
BIG thanks ♥ 10:54 PM
A BIG thank you to these people for their birthday wishes and (or) presents:
Liuyin, Vic, Bee, Teck Bun, Xinyi, Eliza, Emily, Dilys, Rui See, Xue Ying, Li Si, Sok Feng, Shuyan, Yenyen, Michele, Weiling, Jin Dong, Violet, Liyan, Koon Kit, Ying Jie, Eda, Boon Shuang, Qiuting, Yeelin, Yong Xin, Lay Leng, Yusliza, Han Jie (sis's BF), and of cos, not forgetting my family! =D

I hope I did not missed listing anyone out!

Thanks so much to the 'wonderers' for the celebration today. I'm really happy. Loved the necklace and earrings. Those cakes were really cute! Juz a little disappointed tt Yenyen wasn't able to come down for it. Wonderers with any missing members is not wonderers! But she made up for it by singing the b'day song to me over the hp. =) Lol.

Thanks again to Vic for the BBQ!

Sadly, most of today was contributed to working on my projects in school. It was the same for last year too... Doing projects in the Atrium on my birthday. =(

But nvm, my aunt told me juz now, “18 岁是人身最灿烂的时光,要好好保握!” So, yeah, I shall not complain! Haha. Well, hope tt my 18th year would be a happy and blissful one for me! My dad wants me to learn driving. He reminded me again of it juz now. Throughout the whole year, he's asked me at least 3 times if I were turning 18 this year! LOL

And I FINALLY caught up with my long-lost friend, Jocelyn, today! =D We lost contact with each other after primary school. Was so happy to chat with her again. I've missed her alot.

To all who have played a part in celebrating my 18th birthday today, thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: