www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Friday, December 14, 2007
Long post ♥ 8:32 PM
I know I have not been writing proper posts on my previous entries. Too much has been happening. Shall write a long post this time.
I'm so glad today's the last day of school before the term break. Gives us more time to complete our projects. Xue Ying and me were talking about how if we were still required to take CT on top of all these assignments, we would seriously lay down FLAT infront of the teachers. 30 plus assignments this sem (yes, it's increased from the previous 28). I wonder how I even got through this term.
Sunday (9/12)
Slept at 7.00 am. Just when ah ma was juz waking up (I live with my grandma for most days). Woke up later in the morning to continue the ITA proj. XY came over in the afternoon. She hadn't had much sleep either. I felt a little unwell actually. Had a slight headache, a backache, and a shoulder-ache. Worked, worked, worked, all the way till 10 plus.
I hate photoshop and dreamweaver with a passion.
Monday (10/12)
Woke up late, at 8.00 am. It's fortunate tt there're 2 timeslots for us to choose from for our FP. So, instead of rushing for the 8.30 am slot to the childcare centre, I went for the 9.00am one. Was so sleepy, physically, and mentally tired. But revived myself a little towards the end of the attachment hour.
Went back to my parents' house after FP for awhile before going back to school for lessons.
Lectures till 6pm in the evening. -_-
It still ain't over for us after the long day. Went to Atrium to continue ITA project. Saw Liuyin. ^^ Then worked, worked, worked, all the way till the guards chased us away at 10.42pm. We had no choice but to go home.
Slept at 2.30 am.
Tuesday (11/12)
Got woken up at 6.30 am, not by any alarm, but a very bad stomachache. Had diarrhoea. -_-' Went back to bed and woke up 1 hr plus later to another bad bout of stomachache. Had another round of diarrhoea. SMSed the girls tt I wouldn't be able to come for the DPIP project meeting. Then, had a third round of diarrhoea before going to school for SYC lecture.
Managed to feel well for only 2 hours before another bout of stomachache and diarrhoea came... again. =( Haiz.
Worked at Blk 56 to (finally) finalise the ITA proj. Burned our work in the CD, and sent another copy through MeL. Finished at 9.45pm.
Wednesday (12/12)
Realised from XY tt the reason for us not being able to open some of the files in the CD was cos of some errors. She stayed up all night the previous day to correct the errors. =X
So sorry about not being able to help u, XY. The whole project file is in your laptop! Lol. Anwy, we resent our work again.
Went to the library to do research for SF presentation on thurs. The presentation's marks were only for class participation marks. -_-'' And we still had to do so much work.
Continued researching at night till 2 plus.
Thursday (13/12)
After researching, went to set my hp alarm to 4.30am, but slept right through it till 8 am! >.<I'd wanted to wake up at 4.30 to prepare my props for the SF presentation. Luckily, we had a 4-hour break before SF lesso on tt day.
But still, I went to school feeling angry, frustrated, irritated, and not understanding how I could have overslept for an assignment (although it was a very minor one).
Had a weird feeling before going to school though. I looked at Puipui (hamster) for a moment before leaving the house. The hamster was sleeping in his cage. The previous night, I even talked to it for awhile. Then, received a sms from sis around 1 hr plus later during CD 2.2 tutorial: Puipui died.
It was the last straw for me. I ran out of the classroom, not caring tt it would be my group's turn to present our work in a few moments. Ran to the toilet, before going to the Atrium alone. At that moment, for the first time, I seriously considered going home. I wanted to sms XY to tell her tt I'm leaving, tt I can't take it anymore, tt there's juz too much work piling up on all of us, with so little time; I seriously lack rest, I don't even have enough time to prepare for a small SF presentation due to other earlier deadlines, and there are 10 other deadlines after the 2 weeks break, with CO camp on the 26 - 28, plus CO Public Performance on Jan 2008, I haven't been playing with Puipui very much recently, didn't even get to touch him for the last time; And I don't even have the time to practise my piano - It's been... a month (?) since I last touched it.
So, I sat in the Atrium alone for a few minutes mulling over things. But in the end, I still went back for my classes. Walked up to Blk 52 for the next class (My classmates brought my bag n stuffs up for me - thanx girls.).
Spent lunch break working on the props for SF presentation.
Had SF tutorial from 4 to 6 pm. Then went home.
Today (14/12)
Had DPIP tutorial at 9 am. Discussed about the DPIP project (playkit) with my group members during the lesson.
EC lesson at 11am.
Break at 1 pm.
SYC tutorial at 2 pm. Discussed about SYC project 1 with group members.
AST lesson at 4 pm. Received the results for my decoding test (rmb those Arabian looking symbols?) Am contented with my results - Full marks: 20/20. I just hope I'll do well for the next test (verbalising symbols o.o).
I think XY broke down today after school. She ran off after school, rejected and ignored our calls and smses. XY, I hope u r slightly better now.
Sorry to my readers abt the use of short English sentences. I'm juz not in the mood to phrase my sentences into full and nice ones.
Something is seriously wrong with me these few days. In conversations with friends and teachers, I almost always blurted out ML's name, when talking abt SW and friends. Her name would be just at the tip of my tongue before I reminded myself tt she's gone. I think Miss Su probably thought me weird, cos I looked like I was having an internal struggle when speaking to her abt SW and friends.
Give me a break.
- -Huey-