HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
♥ 7:14 PM
I've finished watching 'Stairway to heaven'!
Applaud to the actors and the producers of this korean drama that tugged at my heartstrings so badly, I wanted badly to bawl my eyes out on countless occasion (p.s: I would have done so if I were watching the show alone =P). Exactly what is nice about this show: the storyline is simple enough to understand, it's altogether beautiful and heartwrenching at the same time. I don't really know how to describe it, but it brings about many intense feelings that we may have all felt at some point of time in our lives, but probably were not courageous enough to act on them. Many things that are obvious in the show may not be that obvious in real life. In any case, it's just the complexity of human beings, especially when it comes to feelings. I'll recommend this show to people who, umm, have patience for korean dramas =P You'll learn a thing or two about love. =)

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: