HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Saturday, February 23, 2008
New Blogskin ♥ 3:17 PM
Year 2 Sem 2 is officially OVER!
*Clears off cobwebs...
With a brand new blogskin!

I took a long time searching for one, before finally deciding on this in the end. I actually wanted one that has soft colours and a big space for my entries. But whenever I chanced upon a blogskin that has a design which catches my eyes, I realised that the entries space is squeezed into a small box. >.<>
So, I chose this blogskin in the end cos it has a bigger blog entry space (than most others tt I saw) and the sparkles attracted me. The only qualm is that the background is black. Nvm, shall brighten the 'blackness' up with the font colours! =)

Ok... *Backtracks to exam period.
Had my first paper on the 15th Feb (fri), which is one day after Valentine's Day! -_- So, Vday this year was spent studying at home. Not tt I've spent the previous Vdays with a guy or what, but studying on this day juz makes you so much more aware of your singlehood. Haha. I'm still single, after 18 years! Don't know if it's something to rejoice or moan about. LOL.

DPIP (Developing Parent Involvement Programmes):
I didn't had enough time to finish the paper - left a small part blank. The paper was okay, I guess. Although I rushed through the last few questions.


CDEV 2.2 (Psychology of the Exceptional Child):
I killed alot of brain cells studying about chidren with Autism, ADD/ADHD, Emotional/Behavioral problems, Down Syndrome, Spina Bifida, Dyslexia, Muscular Dystrophy, Osteogenesis Imperfecta... what else? Felt like smacking a certain person while studying for this, and resisted the urge to strangle tt person while doing the paper. The only productive lesson from this module was when I learnt tt 'No sugar for ADHD children after 6', because it gets them high. sfgjsdjksfwoi!$#%
Seriously, I felt crushed. CDEV (Child Development) is the core module tt I've always excelled in. The module focuses on different areas each semester, and this is the last sem which we would be studying CDEV (I think). And it has to end with me not performing up to usual expectation. Haiz. =(

SF (Singapore Families: Policies & Practices):
I studied the least for this paper, which was the last one tt we had. Basically juz tried to use my common sense to answer the qns in the paper, and 'borrowed' stuffs tt I learnt from DPIP over to tackle the questions here. =P

Basically, I was totally in no mood at all to study, especially since it's the CNY period. It was not helped that I kept getting distacted by other thoughts. If only I could shut down those feelings while trying to concentrate on studying... Then 'switch' them on again after the exams. Haha!

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: