www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Friday, February 29, 2008
♥ 9:23 PM
THANK YOU to:Liu Yin ^^ - U know what I mean =) (Hope u are having fun in Langkawi now!)Xinyi & Yeelin - We should have our threesome gathering again! Xinyi, thanks so much for your words on msn the other day. And also for that one sentence during Sunday's outing (Tho the realisation of something after 7 years is not pleasant, but yeah, that's what makes one treasure the present even more now). XueYing! - for being my all-time partner for our projects! We definitely have different POVs for some projects at times, but our vision for quality and standard is always on par! And, our drive to give our best for each proj is what matters. Somehow, knowing you have made me more loosened up about certain things, more relaxed - basically, just crappier.-_- Haha!Grandma <3 - I know. No way is she going to understand or read this. But it's juz the need to put it down. =)SISTER - for letting me wear your clothes! HAHAHHATeacher Desiree - You've taught me piano from primary 2 right up to secondary 4. Although it's now my 3rd year on hiatus, but I will be back for your lessons ( when the time arrives)!NPCO - A place of silly jokes and such. Sure, there were unhappiness at times, but being in this has made my poly life less... mundane. Sometimes, practising provides a temporary escape from other stresses. I wasn't an active member in year 1, but have gotten to know more people better in year 2. Hmm, my active-ness in year 3 will have to depend on my workload. =XLife - for life itself and the experiences.Sometimes, if we were to pause for a moment and look around us, life is actually a beautiful thing. From what we see and hear (CO, anyone? ;)) around us, to what we feel and the people whom we care about. Even for people who/who've hurt you - Because they are what shapes you to be a stronger person. Appreciating the little moments and things makes it even more wonderful altogether. All the more we should treasure what we have. =)Although I'm still trying to improve on certain aspects - like figuring out whether I've forgiven some people for certain things or, I've already forgiven but just not forgetting - but I'm still thankful for everything that are/were part of my life.
- -Huey-