HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Monday, March 3, 2008
♥ 12:42 AM
As usual, i got all emotional when getting too caught up in reading a storybook. I'm speaking about the Lurlene Mcdaniel's storybook which i said I've borrowed once before years back (but had forgotten about it until reading it again).
It's a 2-part story about a teenage girl who contracted with Leukemia. *Sidetracks. Why are the shows and books that I've been viewing and reading recently all have to do with illnesses? *Backtracks. Anyway, the girl's illness got into remission during the first part of the story. But had a relapse on the 2nd part. *throws a bunch of bananas at the author

Some memorable quotes from the book:
- "... if we don't choose whenever we get the chance, then we have nothing to complain about if things don't work out the way we want them to in our hearts."
- "Goodbye doesn't mean forever." - though sometimes I think it does
- "... as long as one person remembers you, you're never really gone." - I agree!
- "Life isn't always so logical."
- "We have hope, and I think that's what separates us from the rest of creation. We get to hold on to hope... hope for things not seen."


- Lurlene McDaniel, Always and Forever (1989)

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: