HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Friday, April 25, 2008
♥ 5:55 PM
2 weeks of the new semester just flew past in the blink of an eye. Work is starting to pile up, with 14 projects under our belts. At least it's much better than the previous semester. Violet's got it rather bad too, with 17 due. Lol. Jia you, GF! Semester 2's gonna be tougher!

I don't think Julian knows this blog, but nevertheless, all the best to you too, Julian!

Alrights, update on the Kuishin-bo meal outing with LIUYIN BESTIE =D
Have I mentioned that the food there is uberly niceeeeee?? OK, most of them are delicious, except for the green tea ice-cream, which I promise I wouldn't go near it with a ten-foot pole or in a hurry in the future.

Pics! :



Besties & 7 years of friends!

Cappucino from McCafe. Classy =)





Chocolate fondue!!! Sadly, I didn't eat it in the end cos I was so full, I just wanted to vomit everything tt seemed to have piled up till the bottom of my esophagus -_-

The series of pics below shows just how over-eating and the resulting bloatedness can make you go a bit funny in the head, and thus doing funny things in the end.

Looking perfectly normal in the beginning...





The effects of 2 overly-full stomachs...







... which makes us look perfectly ridiculous. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: