Back to update! I FINALLY went to the docs juz now after delaying it for... a week? =X Can't help it! I've been busy, running around, returning home at midnight... x.x Will be going back to the childcare centre in an hour or so later, and after that, it'll be kuishin-bo from 5.30 - 10.30 -_- I'm feeling rather drained out cos I've been working in Kuishin-bo from 10.30 am - 10.30 pm for the past 2 days.
Can't wait to return to the centre. I've not been there for the whole of last week, and I miss the children!
Generally, work (in both places) has been... fine. I'm glad Liuyin bestie is also working in suntec (Ichiban boshi). We can meet up after work if our schedules permit. If not, it'll be kind of lonely and mundane for me. Except when working with children, I'm already shutting myself up in the childcare. As I'd already said somewhere in my last few posts, alot has happened in the centre, so it'll be best juz to keep one's head down and mind one's own business.
Liuyin is one lucky person. She gets to learn how to make various desserts at Ichiban Boshi! Yummm. From wat I hear from her, the staffs over there are like one big family. They help one another out on their duties and give lunch treats to one another. How nice is it! I think in service settings, helping one another out will really speed things up, instead of one being solely responsible of one's own duty. 'Solely responsible' as in 'you do your own thing and I do my own, and I'm not going to bother even if you can't cope with your area-in-charge by yourself'.