www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Saturday, April 12, 2008
♥ 11:10 PM
I think I'm missing NPCO Graduation Camp. 'That thing you do', 'Xi Shua Shua' and 'Upside Down' keeps playing in my head. I see lots of pple putting vids, pics and related songs up on their blogs too. Plus, I also see lots of scandalous pics from the camp. LOL.
Speaking of blogs, I almost fell off my chair after looking at my tagboard a day after the camp. Andy, Yi Jie, Jian Kai: It was a surprise to know that you guys know my blog even when I didn't have any of your contacts' address on msn. Are there any other silent stalkers in my blog?! Hahha.
Yijie - There's this letter 'T' with coloured icons at the side. Just click on it and you can change your colour fonts. =)
Andy - Hahah... Nice of you to tag my blog! But dun bully my GF hor!! Lol. Anwy, hope tt you've enjoyed the camp as well. =) A great job done to you guys.
Jian Kai - I'm guessing that you found my blog through blog hopping around? lol
Koonkit - Bleagh. Thanx alot, cookie artist! Ur marker inks couldn't be washed off for the first 2 days! Boo... >.<> haha yeah, poor Yijie. =P
Yimmiiee: Yeah, so sweet of the 2 of them! Aww ^^
VIOLET!: Take care, GF!
Sotong84: Hope you'll love the pressie when I pass it to u on thurs! =P
Oh, and Aizuddin! Ai drew a pic of some of us and posted it on his blog! =)

I'm at the second from the left!
It was really nice of you to do that, Ai! Thanx alot!
Ex-Comm dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UHRAyfAKhQ&feature=related
Current Comm dance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFlTBcFJpEw&feature=related
WATER BOMB WAR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1vkaEnnt_4&feature=related
First half of yesterday was spent helping Aunt GP in her house moving. Her family's moving from CCK to Dover. She was telling me that little Caleb is veryyy reluctant to move cos 'there is no swimming pool in the new house!' LOL. He tried to console himself by repeatedly telling his parents that they will move to a bigger house in the future. Omg. Such little boy, such big dreams. Haha. But then, I've the feeling that they won't stay long in the new apartment anyway. So little Caleb's dream will probably come true in a few years time. lol
Then 2nd half of the day was spent working in Kuishin-Bo. Sometimes I think my sixth sense is rather scary. I had 5 plasters plastered on my feet that day, no thanks to the new shoes tt burnt a hole in my pocket. And no thanks to the old one which gave up on me juz barely after one month being under my feet! Bleagh. Anyw, I was hoping that I wouldn't be assigned as the Teppanyaki runner cos my feet were hurting from the blisters. Then, my premonition had to come true. -_- Tio Toto also not that lucky. -_-'''
Nvm, Liuyin Bestie and I will be pampering ourselves tomorrow by dining at my workplace - Kuishin-Bo! =D
Now, just to sum up everything that's been happening during the holidays...
Throughout this bleaky period, the only ray of sunshine were when I'm with my friends, bestie, and during practices. Of cos, and not forgetting the recent camp as well. =)
The pics below pretty much sums up (mostly) everything that has taken place since the holidays:

















Ed:
Was juz chatting with Yeelin on msn. She mentioned 'love', and I said it's a word that I'm not used to. Sometimes, 'love' sounds foreign to me, for some reasons. When friends suddenly shout 'I love you' to me out of the blue, I wouldn't know how to react and try to laugh it off. Same goes with the little ones in the childcare centre. Usually, I would respond to the children with a 'Thank you' and 'I like you, too', instead of the word 'love'. Funny, huh?
But, I'm OK with 'HEARTTSSSS' though! =P
- -Huey-