www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Friday, April 18, 2008
♥ 6:13 PM
Time to start replying to the tags!
*Non-sequential!
Koonkit -
Yeah.. It makes for a lasting impression so tt I can exact my revenge back on you in the future! Muahahaha...VIOLET! -
Year 3... Hmm, so far so good. =) Hope you're coping well too!VIOLET! + Sotong84 -
Ahh... But tt would be defeating the whole point of getting a Diploma in ECH right? As in, working in another field when your major is in children development. But no worries, I'm sure there'll be better paying jobs tt are related to children somewhere out there (but juz not childcare centres, sadly)! =) I'll juz have to go n do some research on this, perhaps. *Hugs to both! =)jk -
-_-''' okayyy. lol.Koonkit -
Yeah, SEE!!! There're evidence of u uglifying my poor arms and legs! All the more I can use those to pay u back in the future! *cackles =PSotong84 -
Haha yup. Well, pray that your first born with.. ahh... *AHEM!!! coughcough*, will be a boy 6 years later! =P Hahaha...
- -Huey-