Dear Min Loo, How have you been? In the blink of an eye, a year has since past from the day you left. I hope you have already reunited with your grandmother in heaven. Life has been miserable of late. I lost another person whom I've known since young, went for the cremation on wednesday, and visited you today. Do you know, that all the others around you are so many more decades older than you? You had so much more to live for. And do you know, I really don't like going to Guang Ming Shan, because the place reminds me of Lor Mee ma (paternal grandma), and we always had to pass by the section where your coffin was pushed into the crematorium before reaching the visiting area to visit you. After you left, I got really afraid of losing my dear ones around me, especially my ah ma (maternal). She's getting old. And her sworn sister's just passed away recently. Which makes me even more afraid. I always wondered, what gave you the courage to take the plunge? My legs would have turned wobbly instantly. But I'll always remember what you told me on the first day we met: that your favourite thing in the whole world is Hello Kitty. =) P/S: Give Puipui a small pat for me if you see him ya?