HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Friday, May 23, 2008
♥ 11:00 AM
Firstly, a sincere and heartfelt 'thank you' to the people who have provided me with words of comfort and encouragement over the past 2 weeks, whether it is through msn, tagboard, smses, or in person. I'm sorry for not replying to the tagboard messages, but please know that YH here feels touched by the concern showed by you guys. =)

Special thanks to LIUYIN BESTIE, Xueying, Xinyi and Yeelin. Also thanks to the rest of my 'wonderers' clique for not questioning me about what happened. But, your concerns are definitely felt. *SokFeng*Ahem! lol

And Yang: It means alot, reading your words on msn to me. And... It's not that I don't want to talk about the matters, but sometimes, I just don't feel ready enough to really talk it out verbally. Hopefully, you'll get the gist of what's going on after visiting this blog.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm oh-so-happy and everything is oh-so-perfectly-fine now because the worst is already over. Because memories can never be erased, unless your brain is like a thumbdrive or you've suffered a concussion to your head. It hurts even more when things happen all of a sudden, at the same time.


And just when I thought no more bad things could happen, I had to have a quarrel with a seemingly 40-something-year-old salesman at SIM LIM SQUARE over a faulty mp4 which cost me $214.


Me: "This mp4 is faulty. I can't get it to work whenever I switch it on."

Salesman: You reset it. It will work after that.

Me: Yeah i did that numerous times. No change.

Salesman: Oh. Then you bring it to the CREATIVE company. Ask them to repair it for you.
-

????!!!?!?!

Where exactly is it? How do I get there? And WHY must I travel all the way to some unknown place when the mp4 is bought in this shop?!
I didn't liked the way the salesman was handling this situation. Totally pushing the responsibility
away. And I didn't trust his words. Firstly, he didn't provided me with the specific address to get to, and why couldn't they just solve the problem in the shop itself? What if I couldn't get it repaired in the end?
-

Me: Can't I just get a replacement for this? I bought it in this shop, and it wasn't even used. It's spoilt from the beginning.

Salesman: No cannot! The serial number is already processed, we cannot replace it for you. You go and look for the company! If you get us to repair it for you, it will take at least 3 weeks. If you go down there by yourself, it will only take 1 or 2 hours.

Me: And where exactly is the place?

Salesman: You never check the handbook ar?! Got all the details inside. If not, you go and check the internet la. The website will tell you what to do.

Me: Look. I got this mp4 from this shop. Shouldn't you guys be responsible for handling such cases?! And besides, it's your mp4 that's faulty from the start. Shouldn't I be getting a replacement for it?

Salesman: !!! qwhjksoireh (can't really rmb wat he said)... blah blah blah... go down to the company... check hand book.... check internet... blah blah blah... We cannot replace it for you! The serial number's already sent-

Me: That is not my problem.

Salesman: THEN YOU COME BACK TML AND TALK TO THE PERSON-IN-CHARGE, OK?! I'M JUST ENTERTAINING YOU! *walks away from me

That guy then went outside the shop and shouted about being kind for nothing, and then added strings of some well-chosen Hokkien vulgarities. And called ME a BASTARD.
~!#)(*&^%!$&*(&DSTJDFJH*&&$%GFDH*&^

Never in my life have I been hurled such vulgarities at. This is the first time I really want to swear right over here in this post. But no, I've more 'feng du' than tt guy! Hmph!! Besides, he walked away from me cos he knew he couldn't win me. Bleagh. Scaredy cat!
*Fumes.
Anwy, I did comment not too kindly about his service attitude to another lady staff (she came up to me after tt guy stalked out of the shop swearing). But thinking back, there wasn't really a need to cos his voice could be heard throughout the whole shop. Hope that his colleagues actually reported about this to the manager the next day! Humphhhh. Angryyyyyyy! :@


Alrights, here's the survey that you got me to do, QP! =) :

#1 if your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Bye, bye, BYE!
#2 if you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
For my family to be happy and healthy, I suppose. Health and happiness are what's most important, don't you think?
#3 what will your dream wedding be like?
Hmm, no opinions. Or rather, I have no idea.
#4 are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Quite.
#5 what's your ideal lover like?
For starters, he must be a responsible person (very impt!!). And just be there and care for me. =)
#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
The former. But I've to admit it hurts alot more than the latter at times.
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
I don't know. You don't really know it untill it hits you, right?
#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Wait for him/her to break up?
Be sad for a while, and then try to move on. No use hanging on onto unrequited love.
#9 is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Refer to my last 2 posts.
#10 what do you want most in life?
Happiness.
#11 is being tagged fun?
Yup!
#12 how do you see yourself in ten years time?
Hmm, having a successful career, and hopefully a family of my own by then (Oh no... suddenly 10 years later seems really short for me =X).
#13 who are currently the most important people to you?
My maternal Ah ma!! =)
#14 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Qian Ping - a well-versed person in English and Literature, humble and friendly. =)
#15 would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Tough question... But I suppose life-long happiness's what matters most.
#16 If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
Puppy.
#17 what are one of those things which you would prefer not to do?
Lie.
#18 what kind of person do u think u are?
Slow-to-warm-up, intuitive, reflective, and always thinking (but tt is not always a good thing).
#19 What do you define as a ‘bad day’?
When everything goes wrong
#20 If you have to choose between love (as in boy-girl relationships) and friendship, what would it be?
Friendship. There's always a chance of breaking up between a couple (sad, but true), but friends (if you meet the right ones) are for life.

Liu Yin, Xue Ying, Xinyi, and Yeelin: Thank you guys again, so, so, so, much. You guys played a big part in trying to numb my pain to the lowest point. Yin, my dear bestie and friend of 7 years! Your presence and silly antics never fail to make me smile and laugh. "I'm psychic and senseful!" *rolls eyes. LOL. And XueYing, thanks for not pushing me to say it untill i was ready to do so. I think our trust and bond between each other has grown through this. You're definitely my ECH buddy! haha. Xinyi & Yeelin! =) You guys provided me lots of comfort too! Let's have another threesome outing soon!

Work: So far, so good. Though some people are starting to make me feel uncomfortable with their actions.

School: Fine, too. Though I predict I will be very, very, very busy when attachment starts at week 8. I still wanna gripe about the miseries of us ECHian student life. On top of not getting paid fo our attachement (when we are actually going to the centres everyday from 9 - 5.30), our lunch break is only 1/2 hr! ='( What are we, primary school students?! Lunch break timing is of a major (ok, not that major) importance to me cos it's the time when we try to get as much rest as possible from the depleted energy at the first half of the day. Integrated lesson plans, whole class teaching, learning corners... *Faints.

CO: Went back for practice on thursday, cos I missed my erhu! Feels great to be playing it again. But, I will probably be going back for practices less frequently when my attachment starts. It's kind of sad that it's already our last year. Though I've said before that NPCO's a big part of me, I'm not sure if I will be returning after graduation. Who knows?


Till then.
*Continues fuming...


I'm distracting myself by doing as many things as possible. As long as I get myself utterly exhausted, the pain wouldn't resurface. I dont' deny, it hurt so much in the beginning, I wished my mind were like some sort of computerised system - keeping memories that you want to keep, and deleting those that you do not wish to revisit again. Everything, everything that has happened, is all too overwhelming. If they'd occurred on separate occasions and not consecutively, it might not have been so bad.


- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: