HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Saturday, August 9, 2008
♥ 9:15 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! =D

All too soon, yesterday came and went and my last day in the childcare centre ended. Can you call that post-attachment depression? =(
I'll be returning back to Kuishin-Bo on monday - my managers have already called me up twice! =X Cos I'd promised them before that tt I would return back for work once my attachment ends. In the end, I still worked at the centre for a week. Opps. =P And no, no more juggling between 2 jobs like the other time. It was just mad, shuttling between home, KB and childcare.

Outing with Vic was fufilling. We caught up with each other and reminised abt the QSS days when we did so many silly/fun/mad/etc. things together. It's odd how the classes that we always got into each year are the ones that gave the teachers such a BIG headache. lol.
- standing in the parade square as a class punishment
- playing catching in the parade square when we were supposed to be waiting in class for our after-school lesson to start. Mdm Haseena got so angry with the class. =X
- chewing gum on national flag. (Omg - i swear tt wasn't me or vic! we're both loyal Singaporeans!)
- hole on the board
- making Mdm Sim cry (it was kind of the whole class's fault actually. we were too inattentive)
- Cafe Galilee @ Queenstown library
- Arcade after school =)
- Movies/swimming/lazing ard at Vic's (rmb tt 50 cent cup noodle?!)
- Dancing around in the empty theatre before the movie started (hahaha)
- the both of us taking the train all the way till the end (Boon Lay) and back just for the sake of wasting time.
- Going to Swensens' at Changi Airport and gettin a dressing down by Mdm Koh after returning.
- Oh yeah, and Vic, I haven't forgotten the day when you forced me to accept MZ's flowers - by shouting and chasing me around in the canteen during recess time!

*Vic: *chases after me and waves the flowers in front of me - 'Yihuey!!! Just take it! PLEASSSEEEEEEE!'
*50 other students turn to look at me.
(Tt was so embarrassing...)

- What else? Hmmm... Oh yeah. And always rushing out our literature essays on the day of submission. haah... At least we were the first and last batch to pass well for the O'Levels Literature!! =)
- Lots more... But can't rmb now.

No doubt the days in sec school also gave me lots of horrible memories tt are enough to last for a lifetime, but it's those events that moulded me to how I am now. There were funny/enjoyable moments, definitely, but a big part of me couldn't wait to get out of sec school.

Whatever it is, I'm still glad that the both of us still managed to keep in contact these 3years after graduation. =) Haha, we still rmb each other's HP numbers!
Anywy, a speedy recovery to your eyes! You won't have to wear glasses in the future anymore! =) We'll probably only be able to meet up one last time before you leave for Dubai and subsequently, UK. Now, nobody can watch Harry Potter 6 with me on its opening day! It's always been our tradition to queue up for the books too. Bleagh...

Here are some of the pics tt we took:

me and vic - 7 years of frenz!



=)

Those dance practices moments:

The usual clique

me and Lynn


Lay Leng! - pity that we weren't able to meet up when u came back. And now you are back in Australia again! =( Nvm, we shall find the time to meet when you come back during your next holiday! Nevertheless, just to reminise about the day when you came for my performance... I think tt was the last time I saw you! :

This pic must have been taken at least... 2 years plus ago? Just look at the 2 silly people sitting between us. Lol. =P

Liuyin Bestie will be leaving at the end of August too. Haiz. =( Yin! Find some free day to meet up okie? It's been a ridiculously loong time! I suddenly feel like posting the funny pic tt we took at KB the other time:


LOL
Just in my last post, I was mentioning tt the 5 of us (me, jingxiu, zhenjian, dinghui, winnie) should meet up again, and yesterday, we really met up again! lol. Thanks to Jing Xiu for that impromptu sms. Can I just say that I only realised yesterday just how very, VERY much patriotic the Chinese people are. Like, whoa!! lol.
Anwy, I think NPCO's percussion group has improved alot in terms of their techniques. They just need more time to practise. Jian Long seems very stressed up being percussion group's SL. Hmm.. Jia you huh. Anwy, he has Winnie to accompany him. So it's ok la. Haha!! =P

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: