HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
♥ 11:59 PM
Replies to tags!
Koonkit: -_- hahhaa okie. So next time when I've difficulty playing 'tai yang', I'll look up to the moon hope tt it will give me inspiration ok? hahhahhahaha...
xYaNx: Lol yeah.. It was pretty dark ard tt area. Ttz y =)
crazziegal: Hiya! =D Yeah, I hope to see you more often too!! Jia you for ur papers!
xinyi: ^^ Yupyup. Miss you too!
JZ: Hello! =) Tc and Jy!! Dun fall sick anymore!
lin: Hahahhahahha... =P
vic: Ehh... Ok la =X It could have been fun, I guess. But nah... I don't... =X well, you know what I mean. hahha.. Yup! I enjoyed the outing with u! =) See ya soon! And, glad to hear tt ur eyes are fine now. Take care!
XY: Hihi!! hhaha... UPDATE UR BLOG!!! I see a 5-inch layer of dust there le! -_- lol.
winnie!: Heya! Next outing ar? Eh... you plan for us bah! LOL =P Yup, no prob. Joanne, you listening to this? =P

I want to say... MY FEET HURT!!! No thanks to my managers making me work from 12 to 10.30 for the past 2 days. =( The place's been busy, busy, busy, especially yesterday. We hit $19,000 ++ !! Haha... I heard we'll all have a bonus pay for yesterday! =D
But work's more tiring now cos at least half of our service staff has been transferred over to the new and 2nd branch at Jurong Point. So we're now facing a shortage of staff over here at the Suntec branch.
My manager's asking me to look for people who wants to work here. So... WHO WANTS TO WORK PART-TIME AT KUISHIN-BO (SUNTEC)?? =D Those who are interested AND confirm plus guaruntee plus chop really CAN work there, do contact me asap. Cos we're now actually undertaking 2 man's job sometimes... So come and help us (*coughmecough* =P)! Hahahha...

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: