HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Friday, September 5, 2008
♥ 12:38 PM
After posting so many pics in my last post, I shall be more vocal in this post. =)
(Btw, it's my off-day today! Whee)

Hmm... life's been pretty busy, especially for the past 2 weeks. What with working, trip to HK, meeting up with frenz, sending frenz off at the airport... I've been pleasantly occupied, which I'm pleased about, cos being busy will prevent me from thinking too much. Been back to CO too. And my erhu playing skills dropped so badly la! =( I forgot how to play C major on tues. Haha, and I think Shao Shiuan got a bit exasperated teaching me. =X Opps. Sorry lah. I haven't touched my erhu in like, 3 months? or more?

Btw, SS was and is still as blur as ever.

*Me: 'Shao Shiuaannn!!' *waves frantically
SS: *continues walking untill 5 seconds later* 'Oh! Hello!!'
Jian Kai: *laughs at me

-_- Nice.

Lao Shi wants me to play the erhu qi zou with Winnie and Liyan for 'Guan Mo Hui'! 0_O Noooo!! I will embarrasse myself spectacularly with the type of standard I have now! Can I just watch them play? =P

Though I haven't been back to CO in awhile, I've heard lots of stuffs abt it. Shadn't comment much, but some person makes me feel like smacking him upside down.

On to other stuffs, sending Vic off was pretty emotional (4 years!), but I was surprised I didn't cry when many others were. Call it dark humour or whatever, perhaps I've gotten used to people leaving me.

I wasn't even able to be there to send Liuyin Bestie off. Now my bestfriend is not here with me (half a yr!). Somehow, now, I don't quite know where to turn to when I need a listening ear. It's like returning back to some part of the old me. Which I don't like, cos I don't like to be 'living in the past'. I mean, you would rather live for the present and try to create a better future rather than to linger in the past right? Maybe some memories are really hard to let go, I understand fully. But it's going to be tortuous, to always look back and being unable to move forward. I know, because I've been through this path before. And I hated it. Friends weren't able to pull me out of it, cos ultimately, it really just boils down to your own self, your own determination to move forward.

OK, I don't know where that came from, but I think I've gone off-topic. lol

Blog-hopping around brought me to thinking about issues related to the R word: Relationship.
It seems as though this issue is of a major concern to many of our age. I don't know why, but alot of people DON'T believe me when I say I've not been in a relationship before. It's not that I didn't like anyone (as in, in the past). But it's cos I refused to get into one (back in secondary school). Why? Because I knew it wouldn't last.
(not emotionally mature enough)
Looking at the friends around me was enough for me to hold back. I didn't want to be going through the process of painful breakups like so many of my friends did, even if those feelings were mutual. And I don't like how some people can change BFs and GFs like changing wardrobe. It makes me think whether the person was serious about it in the first place. Some people may think that I'm scared of committing myself into a relationship. Yes, that's partly true. Because I know being in one entails so much more than just love for each other. Don't get me wrong. I do wish to get into one (when the time comes), but I need to be sure too.

Anywy, I think I might need to learn the erhu from scratch again. =X Ok, maybe not. But to revise all the majors that I've learnt before again. I want to borrow my erhu in the CO room back home to play. But it would be a hassle to bring it back and forth. So, which kind soul can lend me his/her erhu? =P

P/S: I just realised I sort of wish that I was still in the period of time (a few months back) where I was constantly not at home (as in, I go home just to sleep before the cycle repeats again the next day). I do wish to spend time with my loved ones here, but I can't help it when certain things get me so riled up and irritated constantly.

Ohh, I almost forgot. Replies to tags!! =D

SS - Haha yeah! Long time no see!! =D
koonkit - Yup. Cos been with her for a long time alrdy mah, ttz y.. Anywy, has Michele called u already? lol
xinyi - Haha thx thx. ^^ I'm glad to have u both here!
JZ - Haha... thank you. =) Anywy, I prefer S'pore to HK! lol. Jy for attachment and tc!
LiUyiN=P - I miss you too! Be careful when on the roads ar! U always don't watch out for the cars! -_-




- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: