HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Monday, September 29, 2008
♥ 3:16 PM
I suddenly realised I'm a very contradicting person. What can I do? Blame myself for being someone who gets easily touched, thinks far too much, and tends to have doubts and pulls back out of a sudden at random times? I don't know what I'm confused about. And I seriously don't know what I'm suddenly scared and unsure about. No, wait. I thought I've made up my mind already? OK, best to just ignore everything. Saves me from alot of emotional turmoil. OH, I don't know. I don't know, don't know, don't know... Ignorance is indeed a bliss, but masked ignorance is just plain torture. So I probably am torturing myself now. Hahah. Oh, someone help me!

Actually, I do know things do not have to be so difficult. Perhaps it is one's personality and thoughts that influences one's actions, which thus, complicate things. One word: LUAN.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: