HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
♥ 8:27 PM
OK, the last 2 weeks of August and the whole of September has been jam-packed with activities. I've been running around so much, I don't even rmb clearly who has told me what at which place anymore.

Let's see if I can rmb everything:

- Work
- CO
- HK trip
- Kuishin-Bo and Oomphatico's with Lynn and Vic
- '4bia' movie outing with Vic, Pastamania
- Farewell @ airport for Vic (and caught up with Dil and Bee again after such a long time!)
- Movie outing with Yeelin and Xinyi
- Y cube shirt (xy and yl)
- Outing with Winnie, Zhen Jian, Jing Xiu and Ding Hui
- Outing with Winnie and Jian Long
- Childcare centre to get my pay and visit my children
- Kenny Roger's and present-shopping with Xue Ying @ suntec
- Present-shopping with HweeYim, Amanda, ShenXuan and Jian Kai, Liyan's surprise bday celebration (Vegetarian buffet @ Quality hotel)
- JianZhou and Sok Feng's bday (Dinner @ Ichiban Boshi with SF, Shuyan, Xueying)
- Amanda's bday (Sakae Sushi), Bugis Street
- Mum's birthday (Erm... Sushi again...)
- 'Wall-E' movie outing with Yang, JZ, Liyan, Kailun and Jian Kai (ZhiZhong and Sheng Xuan joined for lunch), JZ's house
- 'Mirror' movie outing and lunch with Xinyi
- Sis's graduation ceremony @ Ritz Carlton (Double Degree in Psychology and Sociology! o_O I have a smart sis...)
- TCC and Esplanade with Koon Kit after work
- Science Discovery Centre with Zhen Jian, Jing Xiu and Han Ming, PizzaHut, IMM, SP with ZhenJian
- St. James Powerhouse with Seow Wei, Shiyuan and friends (Rex's bday celebration) - Martell VSOP, Hennessy VSOP (40%) o_O *faints
- BBDC (to book basic theory test date) with XY, Swensens @ Westmall
- K box outing with Bee, Ben Lim and Lucius
- Upcoming: Dad's birthday (26th), JK's bday (27th), ...

Hmm, it's been really hectic with all these running about, but at least I think this is what I'm thankful for. I'm really tired, but I'm making myself even more exhausted as much as possible. It's really good, numbing yourself so that you don't feel so much. hahhahahhah

I seem to have found good friends who genuinely care for me during this period (apart from Bestie Yin, Xinyi, Xueying and Yeelin =)).

Let me start from Koonkit (cookie! =P) first: I realised he's always the first CO friend to reach out to me whenever he sensed that I'm down. No matter whether it's through sms or msn, he makes it a point to ask how I am, and tries to get me to speak out about the things that are bothering me. Though I don't really say out my problems, I still appreciate it! =) And I'm grateful tt we're now working together. At least I'm not so bored at work all the time anymore =P

Secondly, Hafiz!: It's amazing how we're still in contact even after I've quit from BBC Popular since... 3 years ago? He's another friend who always try to cheer me up by lending a listening ear and giving advices and such. Hafiz, thanks for listening to me whine about my feelings: confusion, frustration, sadness, sourness, happiness... and basically all the nonsense that I can't tell someone, who is turning out to be a heartache and disappointment. And really, you are the first guy whom I talk about those girly whiny feelings to (relationship stuffs). And vice-versa too, I think? Lol. Anwy, big thanks for everything!

I've gotten to know more people too. Or rather, I've gotten to know some other friends slightly better recently, through outings and such. Have also caught up with people whom I've not seen in a long time: Bee, Dil, Ben, Eliza, Emily. Even if those were only for a short moment or two, at least we still saw each other again =)


At least I can say I've done what I wanted for this holiday. At least I'm happier when I'm with these people (Vic, Xueying, Xinyi, Yeelin, Koonkit, Zhen Jian, Jian Long and Winnie..) on all those outings. Friends who can just sit and chat and engage with one another. Not to mention LIUYIN bestie, who can still make me laugh like a maniac even over Skype! -_- Her e-mail made me laugh and become teary-eyed at the same time. She's right, I'm too tired already. I need to stop being nice. I need to learn how to let go so that I don't let myself fall into deeper hurts.

What I need is just simply, simplicity and some form of stability. Not predictable unpredictability. Xinyi, you said to be understanding. Yeah, I do know and I do understand. But if I'm constantly in a position where I'm being led on by someone's moods, then there's simply no reciprocity in it at all. Where have my feelings gone to? Flew out of the window? Or are they not of any significance at all? If that's the case, then why do I even bother to care so much for? Yin made another logical point in her e-mail: I care too much that I've neglected the fact that I need someone beside me badly. Someone who can be there for me, and care about MY feelings for once. And this is why I think it may be the best to just forget about the whole thing and try to move on for real this time round. Perhaps time and fate will allow me to meet another person who can provide that form of simplicity and stability that I want. I don't know what else to say already. I'm so freaking tired, I would have been swearing should I have less self-disclipline.

OHH, and speaking of temper, please do not try my temper. I may look otherwise, but if I really get angry, you won't be seeing me in the same way again. I find it incredible that there can be people who don't sense it when I'm already hinting that my patience is wearing thin. For a person who don't even get the meaning behind my one sentence, she's just completely dense, obtuse, imbecile, up-there-in-the-clouds, and I-don't-know-what-other-literary-terms-are-suitable-for-use-anymore-to-describe-this-incredibly-incredible-person. Oh, and don't try to argue with me too. Or you'll end up looking like a bad loser, like that 40-year-old salesman the other time, who walked away swearing at me because he was unable to use proper English words to defend himself. =)

深呼吸,抬头望,发现天空很宽广。
这世界那么大,幸福总会在某个地方

PICTURES BELOW


- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: