HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Monday, October 27, 2008
♥ 12:19 AM
I'm in a funny mood these days. Assignments (or should I say school?) are being mean to me. IEP is giving the biggest headache. Perhaps I would feel less stressed if I'm not the leader. 6 advisors came down for Friday's lectures the other day. Each group had to present their proposed research topic, and the advisors would pick out the topics that they like, and provide guidance to their selected groups throughout the whole process of this project. I still don't know who will be my group's advisor. Though this is only the beginning, I fear that I will lead my group down the wrong path. What if the whole research fail? Of cos, I do know there will be an advisor to provide constructive advice for us, and also, our proposed research topic has already been approved. BUT, what if things go awry, and we don't achieve our overall objective in the end? There are so many things to plan, to research on, to delegate tasks, to go down to our target centre, etc., but we don't have enough TIME. What with 200 other assignments and whatnot for the other 5 modules. OK, 200 was an exaggeration. =P Just take off the last number at the back. lol. But it's still bad enough as it is. -_- I'm so tired, I want to claw at something.

The house is so empty now that my family's not in S'pore. And Bestie Yin is so faarrrrrrr away at China too. =(

And, as usual, people start coming when they need help. And still spell my name wrongly after 3 years! Am I such a 'easily-forgettable-but-will-be-there-to-help-in-times-of-need' person that it's still OK to not know the proper spelling of my name after 3 years? Even after I've already told u that you've gotten it wrong once before?

OH, the irresistable urge to kick something still rears within me whenever someone gives that 'Huh, got so many things to do meh? I thought you just play with kids?' comment, after I said tt the workload in this course is quite heavy. It's OK to be ignorant abt the jobscope of the people in this field, but at least have the respect to believe me when I say it's not easy handling the workload in this course. OK?!

Yeah, this post contains some strong words, but I'm not going to apologise for it. These are my views, and this is my blog. I've a feeling I'm going to break down soon, in time to come.

K, rant over. Thanks.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: