www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Thursday, October 23, 2008
♥ 4:06 PM
Replies to tags:jk - What 'younger in heart'! LOL. Shld be 'more childish in behaviour'! *hides! =P Hahah... JKJK. U're gg into NS tml already. Take care huh, kai di! =) Thanks for making me laugh with your antics sometimes. Stay cheerful ~victoria -
Take care over at Melbourne, friend! I was pretty surprised at ur sudden change of plans (from Dubia to Australia). Hope you are keeping happy now! And hope to see you during Christmas!xinyi -
And vice-versa too. =)qp -
Hello! haha, thanks. And you too, alrights!lin -
Oopppss!! =X Hahhaha. Hope you are doing good too. Let's have Y^3 outing again! ^^ And, I think my eyes will become even smaller after IEP! -_- lolwawa -
Haha thanks! =) Jia you for your erhu practising!!Sorry for the lack of updates peeps! I haven't been in much of a blogging mood, and have been suffering from writer's block. No, it's not because I've nothing to write about. It's cos I've TOO MUCH in my mind that I can't find the appropriate words that will make justice to my thoughts.
Firstly, byebye to my Guilin trip! My whole family's going except for me =(
School's already reopened for close to 2 weeks, and I'd already felt tired just after 1 week! For the first time in my poly life, I have no idea what lessons I'm going for sometimes. Halfway through the class, I will suddenly go, 'Err, xxx(whoever is beside me), what module is this?' Cos, seriously, we seem to be studying about the same things for some of the modules. -_-
All the modules in this semester now are leadership modules. Which means that our cert consists of Leadership along with ECH education. Which means we can move on to become principals without having to take up any extra leadership courses in the teaching field in the future.
I don't think I can go for CO practices as often when the workload gradually hits me. One IEP (something like a FYP for other courses) is enough to drive me up the wall. Not to mention other projects for the rest of the 5 modules. What's more, being the leader for IEP invariably puts certain inevitable stress on me. But, luckily, I'm working with a bunch of people whom I love (Wonderers!). =) They even fooled me into believing that our proposed research topic got rejected la! lol. But what I don't get is, why do we only start our IEP during the reopening of school? And we only have 1 semester to finish it. -_- And, I don't know why we have to take up SIX leadership modules when really, some of the modules can be combined into one.
A number of VIPs came to talk about the Degree program at Wheelock College again. Why do they keep on encouraging us to apply for it when they only accept the top 60 applicants. -_- My cumulative GPA so far is only about 3.2. And the top scorer in our cohort got like, 3.8?! o_O And the second top got 3.7, i think o_O'' Unless I do fantastically well for this last semester, it's quite unlikely that I'll be able to get a place in this program.
Truthfully though, I'm tired of studying now. I'm never really a very studious person. It's just that the need for constrict time management and planning in our situation caused me to work hard. I wouldn't mind not continuing with further studies after this Diploma (at this point of time). But my dad wants me to get at least a Degree. *sigh. OK, enough of school stuffs.LIUYIN BESTIE finally replied to my e-mail after so many weeks of not coming online. =D Seriously, I was starting to get worried cos she's so far away (at Qingdao) and I wouldn't know if something had happened to her. *phew. I miss her lots! She's been MIA from the msn world cos of 'a serious case of hibernation' due to the cold weather at China now. LOL. At least she's fine.. I'll be able to see her again next year! =DMy family will be leaving for Guilin, China, tomorrow. I'm so disappointed that I can't go la. =( The air ticket and everything was already confirmed before school reopened. But because of PROJECTS and a certain assignment that has to be due so early, I had to give up my place for my aunt to take over. *SIGHAlrights, PICS!!!
Amanda and me

Xue ying (my ECH buddy!) and me

Me and Xueying

Xinyi and me (we seriously have this weird telepathy! lol)
- -Huey-