HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Saturday, November 1, 2008
♥ 10:23 PM
I found an old pic that Vic posted up...


And couldn't believe that my hair was THAT long in sec sch.
Quite a difference from when I had short hair last year:




OK, my family just returned back from their trip. PICTURES!
Candid shot: my aunt, dad, mum, and maternal grandpa (his face's hidden by my aunt. lol)
My parents and elder sis.
Ooh, trishaw!


Opppppppss! Caught in the act! MY AUNT GOT INTO THE WRONG TOILET! =X LOLLL!!


My sis and mum







My parents
My sis. She wore my shirt!

'Beware of to sink into'.


My dad and sis
Sceneries:






Piano?!



My sis

That posh-looking restroom that my sis was raving to me abt. lol



Wahhhh, I wanna go too! =(

NVM, I had my fair share of fun whilst being stuck here with school too! Bleagh. hahhaha

Firstly, I did henna art on my right hand! It's part of our class's fund-raising plan for Project Getz-P. Yusliza did all the henna drawings for the pple. She's really good at tt! So I contributed to the class fund by getting her to do it for me too.

Nice, right?!





Xueying's henna:
She got Yusliza to write down her BF's name too lor! lol

Secondly, I think my drawing has improved! =D

All of us in the 'decor' group did one poster each for the henna fund-raising. And since I can nvr draw with my imagination (it will look like some 5-year-old's doodle -_-), I looked up at the net for henna drawings that I can imitate.



Finished artwork:

So, the conclusion is that I can draw, but ONLY when there is a sample for me to COPY! =P

No. 3:
I cooked spaghetti for myself for the first time!

Alright, perhaps it doesn't look very appetising, but it was edible OK! =P
And, we've gotten the studio shots that we took for my sis's graduation the other time. But I took the shots down with HP cam rather than scanning them =P
My sis!
Sisters! =D
Family =)

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: