HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
♥ 1:03 AM
I seriously don't understand this. Giving us information on a major project presentation when it is only one week away? When information given is so last minute and unclear, how do one expect a good presentation to be done? I spent 8 hours with my members doing the damned thing today, only to realise now there are some mistakes in it after I'm back home. It's either I'm not doing a good job as a leader, or someone up there is not passing down information well enough. Presentation is only 3 days away, why is information only given 5 days ago through just one 2-hour lecture? Like hello? This is IEP. IEP. IEP! An action research. And we don't just have IEP to fret about. The 8 other projects due this month takes up time too (Market Research anyone?). I don't think it's even about the matter of proper time management anymore.

This is simply crazy. I shuttled between school, home, and BRADDELL for IEP field work, and shuttled again between Bukit Panjang and who-knows-elsewhere for Market Research. They are robbing everything away from me. My sleep, my health, my hobbies, my time with friends... My temper is getting shorter and shorter nowadays due to IEP. It's not about workload and leading. It's about leading in something you had no prior experience or knowledge to.

My days don't seem to be running in 24 hours anymore. Maybe they think that our days run in 42 hours. Or that our energy runs on solar-equipped power. Anyway, it's just 3 days till the worst is over. Till then, I'll be missing my bed. And everything else.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: