www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Saturday, January 3, 2009
♥ 11:48 AM
I've ignored my tagboard for a very long time. My apologies.
Replies to tags:
wawa, winnie!, VIOLET! - Thanks gals. see you soon!
crazziegal - I've missed you too! ~ Glad to have seen you all yesterday again. =)
koonkit - Haha.. no break. I'm loaded with assignments!
lin - lol! I've worn it out! =D When I went to meet up with a couple of sec sch frenz the other day.
xinyi - I'll try to. =) U too! Can update your blog le! lol
liyan - Thank you! Happy new year to you too. Jia you for the rest of your attachment days!
xy - lol... ttz not what i want too. It's those assignments workload! =(
koonkit - Haha.. same thing la. not attached, but is together in the heart. =P LOL! And no worries. It wasn't belated x'mas yet. Christmas lasts for 12 days!
xinyi - Haha yup. Can't wait for this term to be over!
zhenjian - Hello! Thank you! Hope everything's well for you too! Meet up soon again yeas =)
vic - Yes=) Ooh, something for me??! =D Thanks!!
Though this comes a bit late, but I'm following the cliche of 'it's never too late'. =P
Firstly, byebye to 2008. Seriously, I didn't feel very much abt the countdown. But at least, I know 2009 will be a new beginning for me in many aspects.
Reflections of year 2008:A highly-charged emotional rollercoaster year. I don't even know where to start from. Lets just say I'm glad that 2008 is over.
Things to look forward to in year 2009: - My last project submission. SERIOUSLY
- Graduation.
- Chalet stay-over with 'wonderers'
- YEP'09, Fujian, China
- NPCO graduation trip
- Taiwan trip with friends
- Driving lessons (P3 manual)
- Driving license (of course)
- Wheelock College (Hello Boston! Though that will be in summer 2010 or 2011...)
Yes, I will be travelling quite alot this year. Without family too. I was quite surprised when my dad agreed to let me travel to Taiwan with Xinyi and Yeelin. Which reminds me of something. The best thing tt's happened in 2008 was probably what my dad told me in December the other time.
*me: 'Daddy, I got the letter already (wheelock college).'
Dad: 'Really? Then let me congratulate you first. Congratulations!'
me: 'How d'you know?'
Dad: 'Cos you have done well.'
First time ever. I promise I will work hard for this Degree, though the workload is definitely gonna be much heavier than NP's Diploma.
*Continuing on...
- Friendship-wise, I thank those people who were there (physically and emotionally) through all the hurdles I met in 2008. Those people will know who they are. I've forged some unexpected friendships with a few others too, which really is a pleasant encounter.
- Relationship-wise, I've nothing very much to say about it. Better still, don't ask me anything. The next 2 years will probably be very much also another singleton periods for me. I don't look forward to falling in love again. Whoever/the next person who wishes to reach out to me will probably find it hard to do so.
That said, hello 2009!
BYEBYE 2008.
- -Huey-