
All the girls went back home after dinner-ing at the chalet, except for Seow Wei, Xinli, and Shiyuan, who stayed on all the way till sun. I was supposed to go back with the rest too, but stayed back with Cindy in the end. So, it was us 5 girls, and the 3 guys from ECH came awhile after the rest of the girls left. Subsequently, a group of SW, XL and SY's friends came too.
It was the first time me and Cindy actually talked to the 3 guys in ECH, though we've had the same lectures throughout the 3 years. lol.
The whole group of us ended up not sleeping. Me, Cindy, Daniel and Zhi Liang went out to the seaside at 4.30 am. It was such a cold night, my own black blouse were not enough to provide adequate warmth. Anyway, the cold night became a night of emo-ing, though Daniel proved to be a really good chat. I was listening to my Zen after a whole lot of yakking session with him, then, I got overwhelmed unexpectedly when listening to Jade Liu's 眼泪笑了。
But no worries, I'm fine already. =)
Anyway, Cindy and I were so tired after a whole night of not sleeping. We went home together early in the morning. KO-ed for 2 hours before leaving the house to meet some other friends -_- Tireeddd~
To Cindy: Cheer up, girl! Stay strong, you will be fine!