www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
update ♥ 11:10 PM
Tomorrow is the day:
- when I'll officially hand in my last assignment to Ngee Ann Poly
- when I'll have my last tutorial in the ECH Diploma course
- when I'll say goodbye to 3 years of hell
- when I'll officially start to bring my normal sleeping routine and health back (Yes, return me back my health!)
Now, the big announcement:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IEP IS OVER!!!

*Clap! Clap! Clap!
OK, backtrack a little... My IEP members stayed over at my parents' house last friday (30/1) for the chionging session on IEP Final Report (BTW, the Poster Presentation went well =) *SokFeng, where're the photos?!? =P*). We had a last meeting with our advisor, Ms Joan, in the morning at Bishan (o_O), before we went to my parents' house in the afternoon.
After a couple of hours waging war with our laptop keyboards, we decided to take a rest by fooling around with the instruments in the house.
Annnnd, here's our violinist, Li Si!!!

Looks like a pro hor? She's learnt the cello before! =)
Coming up next...

Our Shuyan with the flute!! Hahahah
Next next next, our erhu player:

Sok Feng!!
Annnddd...

ME!! (of cos) LOL
Finally, in order to make a complete role play, we mercilessly dragged poor XueYing who was sleeping on the sofa up...


... to pretend to be a pianist! =P
Don't laugh OK! We will be great musicians some day!! (Besides, this shows that the leader do have moments of fun too!)
Lol... So, after that short moment of fun break, we went out to have dinner before coming back for round 2 of chionging session again untill:

...12.45 am -_-
After declaring official brain block or writer's block (or whatever terms that's to do with a fuzzy brain), we played '21 dian':

'21 dian' is the only poker cards game I know how to play during CNY periods. I tried learning how to play 'dai-di' a few years back during a camp, but I think I'm hopeless in the game =X
Forward 2 days later to Monday - Our final report submission!!:
Over here now, I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all my members: Xue Ying, Shuyan, Sok Feng, and Li Si. Thank you all for your contributions to the meetings, field work, interventions planning and preparations, poster presentation (omg, the field notes and codings, especially!), and final report.I know I may have showed unhappiness on my face or became unknowingly short/terse with my words at times - I'm sorry, girls. The pressure of being a leader for a 75% project got into me. We have all never done a research study before, which meant that we had to start something from nothingness and produce a result for it at the end.
With the 19 or 20 other projects lining behind IEP, one of which included the Market Research for AMPYC, I felt... suffocated. Truthfully, I constantly had stomachaches and headaches.
Anyway, here's a pic of myself with another fellow IEP leader, Yusliza! =)
She left a message for me on her blog. Here's it:
"Congrats too to a fellow IEP leader, Yi Huey. It's over girl, don't be so stress out already ok? I can never forget that shagged look of her during those weeks of hell with IEP. She look so exhausted. Goodness, so girl, it's time to let down your hair and give yourself sometime to enjoy so much till you drop! Ok?! Hahaha... i'm sure everyone would agree you've done well in leading your research team! Cheers!!"
Thanks, Yus! =) I know I looked horrible during those times. =X And I'm glad that both our groups have done fine for our poster presentation. Hopefully, it'll be the same for our reports! Thanks for your compliment too! I think you've also made a great leader for your IEP group! Take care girl!
Next, this is our Market Research group:
Nadiah (in green) was our leader for this!
Secondly,
.
.
.
LIUYIN BESTIE IS BACK!!!! =D
I'm going to skip what I wanna say, cos she'll know anyway. She's bought a whole lot of presents for me from Qingdao lor!

More than 10 in total! o_O There were also some other presents which are... umm, *unmentionable* over here. Go guess! =P
Next, CNY pics!
CNY Day 1:
- -Huey-