HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Thursday, April 16, 2009
anger ♥ 2:33 PM
Picures from Jun Xi's birthday celebration at Aloha Loyang, terrace 3:


Cake


Ian, me, Cindy


Alvin and me


Shallowist and Shallowest (where's shallow and shallower!? =X)


Fahmy, Wan Ting, Alvin, Eugene, Wei yang, Ian


Poor guy

I've been feeling frustrated of late. There's hardly any moment of peace at home unless I'm alone or out with friends. I missed home when I was in Qitao. But when I came back, I did not find the peaceful homely feeling that I longed for. I feel so angry all the time when I hear people shouting or quarreling, but nobody realised that... Before I'm even awake in the morning, the first thing I've to hear is some nonsensical quarrels over some mundane, non-sensical issues.
I really wish to spend proper, happy times with my family, especially my maternal grandma. But the moment I hear raised voices, the temper inside me will just flare up, and I'll become a mute person unless there's a need for me to talk. Or else I'll start shouting (unbelievable right?).

When I was younger, I'll vent my feelings on playing my piano. But I don't do that anymore. In fact, I don't even touch the piano now, unless I'm asked/required to. I rmb I would listen to ballads, and whenever I hear songs tt I liked on the radio, I would figure them out on the piano (with the help of my teacher). 'Shen Hua' is my favourite song cos I found all the notes and melody all by myself. But I haven't done all these again anymore in a very long time.
On a happier note, driving lesson yesterday went surprisingly quite smooth. I expected my standard to fall after 1 month plus of not driving. But I'm glad that at least I still rmb most of the stuffs. Hope the lessons continue to get better!
Taiwan trip, please come soon!

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: