Because I am bored, and because Shallowest wanted me to blog more, so here I am blogging! =P
Met up with Zhen Jian and Shao Shiuan on Sunday. And I finally managed to return SS's erhu back to him. lol. The 3 of us went k-ing. One of the topics that came up in our conversations was abt CO, of cos. I have to admit, I no longer feel the attachment that I used to have.. After not returning back for half a year, many things have changed. Perhaps the juniors/old seniors who are still there now may not feel comfortable with what they are reading now (well, if there happens to be silent readers who are frm NPCO here, LOL). But I'm just stating what I feel. Frankly, all I wanted to do when I returned back last week to take my scores, was to leave again. Which I did. I don't feel good for feeling like this too. =X And this is coming from someone who was once a SL there. But, what I DO miss is playing my erhu, and playing music with the orchestra. The music that comes out through the combination of different instrumental sounds always amazes me.
Went to watch 'Fast and Furious 4' with sis yesterday. It's cool! Makes me even more determined to master my driving after tt. LOL.
Chatted with Shallowest through sms before sleeping last night. His laptop decided to abandon him last week by taking a rest at the repair company. Haha. I haven't been sleeping well recently. Perhaps it's due to me being in the 'thinking mode' again for the past week. Like what I told Jun Xi last night, I'd rather be less of a thinker sometimes cos people who think lesser are usually happier. Anyway, I dreamt of Qitao last night too... The school, the town/village area, the greenery and mountains, our eating place in the sch... It made me realise how much I miss the times there. Though the living conditions are simple, but the people there are contented.