HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
♥ 10:27 PM
My mood hasn't been great recently. I seem to be running away from many things. Running away from what, I don't know.

觉得好难受。。。

But fortunately, I've good friends around who care abt me. =) Some of them are not feeling great themselves too. Hope they'll be able to sort out their troubles soon..

Wonderers' outing coming soon this friday! Can't wait to see them again. Haven't seen them in a long while, and I really miss the days in school with this bunch of pple! But all of us seem to be moving on in our own ways; each of us are busy with our own stuffs. =X Really wish that we can have outings together whenever possible (celebrating bdays... ).

Hmm... Managed to finish writing 1 more letter to one of the Qitao kids yesterday. Sent all the 10 letters today. =)

For some reasons, my posts seem to be pretty random recently. It's as though I'm just typing whatever that pops up in my mind, and not typing with a topic in mind. Perhaps this is how my heart and mind is now - full of jumbled-up feelings and thoughts. =X

Ohh well...

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: