HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Sunday, April 12, 2009
New ♥ 12:06 AM
New blogskin! I made editions to the size of the writing space (boundaries). Now the space here is slightly bigger, which is good. I like blogskins that provide big entry spaces. Makes reading for viewers an easier task too.

I've been a 'housewife' for the whole of yesterday too. Cleaned and packed 2 of the rooms in my parents' house. I rearranged some furnitures and even my instruments around. Now the 2 rooms are clean and neat and nice! Haha =)

Have arranged for my next driving lesson - which I've stopped for a month (or more than that) due to the China trip earlier on - at the 15th April (Junxi's bday! lol). I just hope that I've not forgotten the basics! =X And I just realised today that my membership with BBDC have expired long ago. I haven't renewed it! BUT, luckily there was sufficient amount of money inside my account for its automatic renewal. =P I only just realised it a moment ago when i went to BBDC website to check. My lessons seem to be always dragging further and further away cos of my other activities. Haiz. It's probably going to drag even worse when Wheelock College starts. Ahh...

Went back to NPCO for the first time since 6 months ago. Winnie asked me to help out for PP. =X But I only went back for awhile - to take the scores that I need and look around. Left when they were about to start practising. Hmm... will try to practice the scores by myself when I've the time. But I still don't really think I'll be able to catch up. If I really can't practice the new songs well, then I don't think I will take part in the performance. I will be the AUDIENCE! =D HHahahha...

Taiwan trip is coming soon!! My dad passed me this magazine that introduces all the delicacies in Taipei. Ahh... =P I think I will be spending alot of money on FOOD over there. -_- Xinyi and Yeelin will be very understanding towards this. Haha. And I think fate really is a curious thing at times.

Time is another factor. The changes that develop unconsciously with the passing of time - sometimes you don't realise it untill you pause and revisit old memories. And of cos, the wave of bittersweet feelings and nostalgia that follows upon after that is unavoidable too. Sometimes, it's when you really step back into certain significant/once-significant 'memory' that makes you realise some sad but unavoidable realisation:




impossible





直到那刻我才发现。。。
原来我已经真的走远。

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: