www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Sunday, May 17, 2009
stories ♥ 6:07 PM
For the first time, I cried for a friend.
I feel for her because I felt her pain and regrets, and because I know she and 'him' lost to an enemy called 'time'.
3 years ago, she realised the importance of 'him' in her heart, but she knew she wasn't ready cos she hadn't completely let go of someone else. No doubt she loved him, but she wanted to wait for the time when she knows she can truly move on from her past memories before she's ready to accept him. Now, she's finally ready. But he's moved on.
Perhaps he'd thought that she didn't love him. That's how unspoken feelings can destroy a 'what-could-have-been' happy ending, I suppose... I wish I could help her, and I wish that I could somehow help them to recorrect things... Maybe if he'd known how she truly feels earlier on, things wouldn't have ended up like this.
难道两个人之间的默契就经不起时间的考验和残酷吗?还是因为不说出的爱而造成的?
我为这位好姐妹哭,也为自己哭。不只是因为看到现在的她,也因为看到她在三年前曾经很努力的在放下过去时,我看到了6年前的自己。不知道为什么。。。最近每次想起6年前的事,就会感到难过。。我那时花了三年才下定决心要放下,因为不想把中学的回忆一起带上去中学毕业后的自己。
我不只是为她哭,为6年前的我哭,也为现在的自己哭。
以前总认为自己不会再遇见下一个会让我有那么深的感触的另一个人,不过还是遇见了。可是为什么现在所感受到的比以前更痛?难道是因为人越大,越明白‘爱’,所以就越痛吗?
本来以为可以像三年前慢慢的从过去/伤心走出来,可是缘分的安排却把这个念头彻彻底底的打碎了。
To my dear friend: Jia you.
To myself: Wake up, please.
- -Huey-