www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Sunday, May 3, 2009
updates ♥ 12:00 AM
I"M BACK FROM TAIWAN!
Whoo, a number of updates to do... Let's start from the outings with Shallow group and Wonderers before I left for Taipei.
Shallow team outing:
Seow Wei and me

me and Jun Xi (He looks like he hasn't slept for days. lol)
Xin Li was late, so I didn't manage to get a pic with her. We went for dinner at... *thinks for 2 minutes... Oh yeah, Pepper lunch! Haha... Then went to Coffee Bean after that, and scared ourselves silly by talking about ghost stories. -_-
Outing with Wonderers:
me and Shuyan

Li Si and me

Sok Feng and me

me and Xue Ying
We had an early birthday celebration for Xue Ying. Not all the wonderers were there tho. =X
To my ECH buddy: 21 years old le! We've stuck through mountains of projects together in these 3 years: those tough times when we skipped sleeping for days o_O But I was glad that at least there was you with me. Unfortunately, you won't be with me in Wheelock for the Degree this time round! But still, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and JIA YOU for your work in childcare! =D

Next, TAIWAN TRIP!
I went there with Qiu Ting, Xin Yi and Yeelin, plus my parents and elder sis. And surprise surprise, Zhen Jian, Jian Zhou and Li Bei also went there 1 day later! We actually booked the same package under the same agency, and stayed in the same hotel! o_O How much of a coincidence can that be... Lol.
At Singapore Changi Airport:
Yeelin, me, Xinyi, Qiuting
In the plane:

Yeelin and me
The four of us at Xi Men Ding

Y^3 at the hotel

me and sis

Jump-shot!
Taipei 101:
1-day tour:


Unsuccessful jump-shots

Qiuting, Yeelin, Xinyi, me

me with the Princess!



Breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL~ seriously

Daddy, elder sis, mummy, me

Jian Zhou, Zhen Jian, Me, Li Bei

sisters~

My parents
Yeelin, Qiu Ting, Xin Yi, Me. Whoo, windy~
MEEEE:

In the hotel:

Zhen Jian and me

Jian Zhou and me

CC, me, JZ, Libei (she was ignoring our camwhoring sessions. LOL)

Libei and me
In the van:

Xinyi, Yeelin, Qiuting
Will upload more pics on Facebook when I've the time. ^^
Hmm, thoughts?
Nothing much, except tt I've been travelling quite alot recently! Half a month alone (as in w/o family or good friends) in China last month, 5 days in Taipei this month. Then had chalet with 2 different groups of people (1 before China trip, 1 after). Oh, and pre-YEP camp. And there's still Boston, USA, when Wheelock College starts (But that's in year 2, if i'm not wrong).
Can't wait to travel with my friends again!
我很好,请放心。。。虽然上次在中国受伤时觉得难过又孤单,不过自己跌倒自己爬起来,还算是让自己变得更坚强吧。受伤的那一晚,觉得担心又委屈。。我明明就很小心,但是因为别人的不小心而受了那么重的伤。万一发高烧怎么办?而且村里又离城市那么远。。。所以,那时不能否认没想起。。。 因为在那时刻,能听到的鼓励会是对我最大的安慰。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
。
还是好朋友,
对吧?
。
。
。
是永远的朋友,好吗?
- -Huey-