HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Monday, June 1, 2009
最后一次。。。 ♥ 11:00 PM
This year has passed exceptionally fast for me. It seems like not too long ago when I wrote about a list of things I would look forward to in year 2009, and now, we're already exactly halfway through this year.

All in all, 2009 has been a pretty fufilling year for me so far. I:
- am now half way through my driving lessons
- spent an unforgettable half a month in China (Qitao, Fujian) P/S: There're alot of 'Goh's there! ^^
- met new friends along the way
- got GPA 3.5 for my final semester. Maybe ttz not very high for some pple, but it is good enough for me.
- went to Taiwan with a couple of good, girl-friends and met up with friends whom I've not seen for a long time, purely through fate.
- graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- had my (possibly) last performance for NPCO
- got requested to apply for a scholarship from Wheelock College office. Such a thing has never happened to me before. Even if I don't get selected in the end, I would still feel happy, cos someone had recognised my results, which is an encouragement to me.

The children whom I met in my first year attachment centre would be halfway through primary one now... Wow. I hope that their genuine smiles and laughter will stay with them for as long as they are children for a day. The adult world is just too full of... masks.

Anyway, this year has been less of an emotional roller-coaster ride. Somehow, it feels like a part of me from 6 years ago is slowly coming back - emotionless and indifference. Some feelings in me hardened as I went home after meeting Xinyi and Yeelin just now... No idea why. It's good in a way, maybe. I know I will never get to know the truthful answers to certain things and feelings, and I don't expect myself to either. The only thing I'm disappointed is that nothing was ever explained to me. All along, I've just been doing guesswork from certain things tt I read, hear and know. I may be sensitive, but I'm not psychic. I cannot understand just like that. In the end, all I can say is, perhaps it's all just been a beautiful mistake from fate.

Nvm, a new phase of my life will be starting very soon! =) And I will stop mentioning things tt are not supposed to be mentioned again after that..



"Remember... is always here."
But the fact is, you weren't.

In the future, please do not promise things that you cannot fufill.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: