www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
♥ 2:09 PM
Xue Ying just called me! =D Haha... so happy. Was really surprised and touched tt she suddenly called me at my hp. We haven't seen each other since graduation day, and I really missed those times at NP with her. We didn't chat for long cos she was just taking a short break at the childcare centre while all the children were asleep. But we basically updated each other on our lives, and she seems to be going through certain rough patches now. Hmm... I've to get her on a date before Wheelock starts next mon!
Oh, I also told her about the compulsory writing clinics that I've been going for for pre-Wheelock studies. I feel so demoralised! All the essays that I've written for the writing sessions so far have achieved grade 'C's. Even one of the assignments which I submitted during year 3 at NP (I got a B or B+ for it at that time) ended up with a 'C' when I passed it up for this writing clinic! University level writing is just so different from poly... For the first time, I actually feel that I have bad language skills! =(
Have gone for my 18th driving lesson. So far, I've learnt the U-turn, vertical parking, S-course, crank-course (sp?), 3-point turn, directional...thingy (something kinda like vertical parking, but I forgot the name =X), stopping and moving off on a slope. What else? hmmm... so far shld be all these bah. lol. The lessons are getting more challenging, especially at CCK (Teck Whye) area. There's an area where you've to change from lane 1 to lane 3 on the road where the speed limit is 70km. Have also learnt my U-turns at Phoenix area and Bukit Batok area.
I have to admit, my mind has not been fully focused during the recent driving lessons, especially during the last one today. Dunno why... I'm becoming calmer and calmer.
I hope Xinyi's dad don't find me weird. I realised he has not gone philosophical with me today! Lol. He's always talking to me about "... 心要静","心态","人生。。。something something something..." during driving lessons. He's quite like my dad. My dad always like to talk about philosophical stuffs with me. Haha...
Anyway, veering off-topic a bit, those who are close to me will know that I love listening to Jade Liu's (刘力扬)songs. Those who understand me even better will know that I listen to her songs not just because she sings well, but also because many of her songs relate to me in many ways. 眼泪笑了,我爱你有什么不对,一个人就好,一句一伤,寂寞光年 (from the channel 8 show, 双子星) - these are a few of her songs which are very close to my heart. Actually, it seems as though she sings more ballads than high-energy songs! I only heard abt 2 or 3 songs that are more up-beat in her album. Hope she'll sing more high-energy songs in her next album!
- -Huey-