HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Saturday, August 1, 2009
♥ 6:15 PM
Holidays!!
6 weeks in Wheelock College has gone past just like that. I've very mixed feelings about this experience, but am glad that I've met good pals along the way. =)

It's kinda hard to sum up what we've gone through these 6 weeks. The workload is definitely much heavier than Dip, definitely. But somehow, there is a difference this time - I'm actually glad that many of the projects are group work (I used to prefer individual or paired work). Cos I realised that I really can't handle things alone anymore. And somehow, there is this inexplicable trust on most of my team members that their contribution to the group work will not be slipshot.
Perhaps it's cos this is a Degree programme, and you can really see that everybody takes their work seriously. In fact, too serious for some people sometimes. *Stress! x.x And no kidding, the differences that I've seen in people from Dip days as compared to now in Degree, is really positively surprising. The whole cohort (57 people only) is so hardworking, it is alarming. For instance, we can have our lunch at 12. And when you return back at 1 to do some work before lesson resumes at 2, you see people who are already back and working. -_- Do they even eat?

Stresses aside, I really enjoyed my times with my group mates for 'Design' and 'Impact' modules! We're always talking and laughing about nonsensical stuffs, but work is always produced in the end (of cos!). And, we have nicknames for each group member!

The funniest is Michelle, who was given the title of 'PU SA' - the literal Divine Goddess. HAHAHHA. Others include Jiang Dong (Bridget), Chen Dong (Cassandra), Professor Lee (Cindy), Secretary Neo (Yee Lin). And I am PHILOSOPHER GOH. Hahhaha!! =D

Here's the 8 of us:
Taken during the symposium.
Cohort with Felicity:



Presentation:



working


me and Bridget

We share so many similarities, it is alarming.

BRIDGE, YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS PHOTO:

FYI, it was a 10-shots pic - how could we have done the same thing at the same time?!
Rehearsal at Mich's house for 'Drama':
Joyce - how many months?! =P

me and Yeelin =) Really glad to have her around!



DRAMA!!!


The 2 dragons


Drama group - Michelle, Melanie, Eda, Yun Ping, Yee Lin, Me, Joyce, Belinda


I think this drama production for the children at NP's Caterpillar Cove was the best thing that's happened (for me) for this module. I could see the growth in all of us through this. We'd moved out of our comfort zone to do something that we're unfamiliar or inexperienced at, which is a great achievement.

Cohort with Susan:


Me with the teachers:



Went out with Bridge and Mich yesterday. Had a really great time chatting with them at TCC. =)
Philosopher Goh, PU SAAA (=P), Jiang Dong

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: