HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Thursday, August 13, 2009
♥ 10:31 AM
I don't like this... I don't like any of these. Why can't people learn to live in harmony together? This is so silly. I seriously wonder if I will be the next person to get high blood pressure before anyone else here does.

I'm growing to really dislike staying here.. The pressures from school are already enough. Can't I even get a little peace to do my work when I'm back? Stresses when I'm outside, frustration when I come back.

Everything just settles inside me without any form of outlet.

I need to learn to move out of my comfort zone, to work with other people (that's what they want). It's all about socializing, communication, interpersonal, on-the-surface relationships, skills, whatever. Again.

I wish to escape.

I wish there was someone who understands.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: