HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Monday, August 10, 2009
♥ 5:01 PM
I guess holidays don't really seem to suit me, to a certain extent. It makes me think too much, though I'm glad of the break from school work. Lol.

I've been thinking hard about a certain thing recently... Many other factors came into my mind too as I was thinking about it. Truthfully, I very much prefer to look at things from a realistic point of view rather than being dependent on 'un-seeable' factors.
I think, the one thing that I've learnt through this whole thing is: Don't assume.
Girls, though sensitive creatures, assume things too easily.

Ohh well...

Talked to Yong Xin over msn a couple of days ago. Somewhere during the conversation, she told me, 'You are still as positive as ever. I guess it's what it takes to be a psychologist.' Lol... positive? Frankly, I wish I were less of a worrywart.

I guess humans are contradicting creatures. When I'm busy, I can be so busy and tired till I literally forget about dates with friends (It's never happened before!). =X When I'm free, worries attack me. Problems at home, personal issues, relationships (in all general forms)... Sometimes, I wish I could regain my positive outlook and attitude back.

There were people who asked me the reasons for my changing of my msn (address). I didn't quite how how to answer them actually. But one thing for sure is, I needed time away for myself when I was away from the msn world sometime late last year (ard there?). Thus, I only added my good girl pals and project mates to the new address (ehlisure_yh89) when I first created it. It was many months later that I started adding other friends into it. I have so many contacts in my old address, but I don't really (in fact, ever) talk to 90% of them. What's the point of having so many contacts when there is no bond between any of us?

I'd wanted to transfer all my contacts from the old address to the new one, but decided not to in the end. In fact, most of those who are added in my new msn now are either people whom I've to work with, YEP mates, or people who really matter to me. Others are those who found out from me personally or I-don't-know-where. In fact, there are less than 80 contacts in my new msn add. Whoo! I'd rather have a few close friends than many acquaintances whom I don't know.

Friends aside, I feel that I'm being too cold towards my family members... no idea why. I guess I'm just tired of those silly things happening around, which frankly, irritates me ALOT.

Grandma's not been well recently. I'm worried for her, yet annoyed with the things happening around at home. I don't know what I am doing. I guess it's true when they say that you get upset/angry with the people whom you care alot about more easily. Somehow... I'm really scared, of facing the fact that my dearest grandma is getting old. She will always be strong and healthy, isn't it?

I'd already missed home so much when I was away in Fujian for just 2 weeks earlier this year (actually I started missing home after I injured myself over there), what about studying in Boston during Summer next year? x.x

Anyway, holidays are coming to an end! A new term will be starting tomorrow! Ohh, have booked my driving test date too! But the earliest slot is only in November. So yup, looking forward to doing well in it! But it is definitely scary... Ahhhh.

A little more update:
Been meeting up with friends and had a chalet with Wheelocky girls during the one-week holiday. It's sad that the cohort will be splitting up into 2 classes after this break. Me, Yeelin, Bridget and Cindy have been spending most of our times during the first 6 weeks together. But Bridge and Cin are in B class, while me and yl are in A class. =( So when the new term starts, we will be going for most classes in different timings. Booo. But am glad that I have YL here with me though!

Alrites, cya!~

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: