www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Saturday, August 15, 2009
♥ 12:55 AM
It's somehow a bit of a relief to be back at my parents' house for a while. I seem to be gradually becoming a subconsious epitomy of escapism. I need to get rid of that.
School's back with an addition of 2 other modules - Environmental Impact, and Development of a Professional Teacher Portfolio. I actually kinda enjoyed the first 3 hours of the first 'environmental impact' lesson. It was basically studying about environmental science, and the content has nothing very much to do with early childhood education. Although it was interesting learning about fronterism and biological imperialism of environmental crisis, I don't fancy the idea of having 2 tests for this module! =( Quite alot to study within a short amount of time. The teacher covered 3 chapters of the textbook during the first day, but was nice to give us hints to the tests. Oh, did I mention the lecturer's name's Mrs PREETY?? =P
This term's got a much more flexible schedule than the last one, but that means for greater time management skills.
I don't know why I am talking about school now - I wasn't intending on that when I first typed this post.
- -Huey-