www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Friday, August 21, 2009
♥ 6:54 PM
Many thing's happened of late, but the point of this post today is not about my problem, but love from family and friends.
Despite still feeling a little worried and scared occasionally, I'm really touched from the concern that I've received from friends recently. I think this episode's made me see what true friends really are. Especially Yee Lin, who's been by my side ever since I talked to her abt it. Xinyi took time out to meet me today too. These 2 girls are indeed great friends.
Bridget - She saw me in school on wednesday, and immediately knew something was wrong. But I hadn't had a chance to tell her yet cos we were busy with our projs meetings and we had different class schedules too. What touched me was that she smsed me yesterday night again and asked if I needed to talk.
I think friends hold a significant impact on your moods and outlook in life. But what's more important is your own acknowledgement and trust on friends, that they will always be there for you. That's something I've nvr acquired (or rather, believed) in the past. I think friends who truly care, will be able to tell that something is wrong from your facial expressions or your words (e.g. msn, sms), no matter how close you guys are. And immediately, they will ask if you are ok, and invite you to share your problems. It's really about putting down barriers and your own problems aside, and stepping towards the person, instead of waiting for the person to talk.
Thank you, Yeelin, Xinyi, bestie yin, and bridge! And to Qiuting too - she saw my blog and came to talk to me on msn, asking if I was coping well with school. =) My problem isn't really about school, but I'm grateful that she showed her concern!
Anyway,it's about a recurring problem that's been growing steadily worse over the years, and it is causing a big strain on me psychologically and emotionally. I'm glad that I've finally decided to open up to my dad on tues. Opening up is the first step to recovery. =)
P/S: I've temporarily stopped living at grandma's.
- -Huey-