
Bel was too shy to make funny faces in public. So she laughed,
and laughed,

untill we finally managed to coerce her to make one. LOL!
I've deleted another blog of mine recently. Made a last post there before deleting it...
Somehow, a part of me feels lost. Or rather, empty. I've learnt and experienced many new things, made great friends, made a transition to uni - all within this year alone. I am happy hanging out with friends, yet, there's an emptiness within that I can't quite define.
Wishes.
If I could make one wish, I wish to gain my optimism back.
Worry less, care less, think less.
Be a better grand-daughter, family member, friend to others, student. A better me.
Hmm, I think that's already more than one! Opps. =X lol
Ohh well, I guess many things boil down to your own thinking. If you choose to think positively, you'll naturally be happier. =)
I think I have found my answer.