HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Monday, September 28, 2009
♥ 11:02 PM
We're done with our 1st semester in Wheelock! Now, it's holidays all the way till next year. Shiok, right?

The Wheelock faculty is really nice. They gave us cohorts 2 and 3 a buffet lunch outside wheelock office just now, as a celebration for the end of a semester. I think I've attended at least 3 to 4 buffet receptions ever since I stepped into Wheelock. Lol.

Despite meeting lots of new pple and gaining different experiences, the sense of loneliness that comes along with it has given me a rather different view on friendships. Somehow, I can't seem to draw the line between acquaintances and friends anymore. There are people whom you've previously only viewed as working partners, but have somehow formed a bond over time. But the bond stops there. It's kind of like a friendship without emotional understanding/closeness. This is fine, I suppose. But what about those whom you've had a close friendship with, but somehow, working with them has created a drift in between? I've seen many of such cases over the 4 years in this field of coursework. It takes a good amount of time to build a strong bond, but just a fraction of that time taken to destroy it. Such fragility of relationships only made me realise that having the best of both sides is hardly possible.

I miss the times when I could work so well with Xue Ying, yet maintain that strong friendship when we were in poly.

And I just found out something about the grading criteria in Wheelock College today. If you receive 59/100 for an assignment/etc., you have actually failed that piece of work o_O That means to achieve the minimum passing grade of D, you have to get 60 marks. No wonder it seems harder to achieve those higher grades now.

Anyway, went out with Xinyi and Yeelin in the evening just now! Hope Xinyi likes the bday pressies that we've made for her! =) Happy Early Birthday Xinyi!

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: