HUEY'S BLOG
www.dancing-notez.blogspot.com
认不清,看不清。。。
Friday, January 1, 2010
新的一年! ♥ 3:19 PM
Happy New Year! =D

Holidays are almost over, and school is starting again. Haiz... I've stopped working at the childcare centre already. My last day of work over there was 2 days ago. Hugged all my toddlers on tt day... I miss them. =( I remember when i was sending one of them off at the gate during the evening tt day, and the little girl suddenly turned around, gave me a very bright smile, waved and said, 'Byebye, teacher!' Felt happy yet with a tinge of nostalgia at that moment. Tt little girl was quite... how to say... she would keep her distance from me when I first started working at the centre. She'd only started warming up towards me during the last 2 weeks. And now I most probably would not be seeing all of them again. =( I didn't tell my toddlers that I wouldn't be coming back to teach and take care of them. They wouldn't understand me anyway. And, I know that in time to come, they will not remember me anymore. But they've given me beautiful and happy memories (*though many of them are quite exasperating half the time. =P Lol.)

Rika. Jia Yi. Charleston. Damien. Dany. Shi Rui. Joleen. Lisa. Jun Jie. Ioan. Hazel. Andrew. They've all taught me alot, rather than vice-versa. I feel that I always learn something new and deeper each time I work in a different childcare setting, especially about relationships (in general terms). I think I've gained the most amount of learning in this centre. Maybe it's cos I'm taking care of very young, 2-year-olds rather than older children this time. They're all very physically and emotionally demanding. I've lost quite alot of weight from taking charge of this class.. But the children are all still very lovable. =) OH! The little boy with suspected autism said 'byebye' to me again! =D He can even laugh and play now! Haha... Great improvements. He laughs alot when I tickle him too!! ^^

And now, it's a brand new year! I did a recap of year 2009 in my last post already. It was basically alot of new experiences, whether in learning/doing new stuffs or travelling. It was somehow also a year of emotional growth for me. Like what I said, 学着放下。=)

I hope to find someone who genuinely understands me for who I am, and not as those usual superficial impressions. Someone who knows me, whom I can share abt my past with, whom I can depend on when I'm tired/upset. Just someone who cares and understands. At least I'll know someone will always be there whenever I feel like breaking down from assignments or family stuffs. Sometimes I've no idea where to go or who to look for when I've assignments weighing down on me, and then I see such unhappy household at home. I don't know... and then I just end up keeping everything to myself.

I haven't seen Bestie Yin, Xinyi, and Yeelin in some time! They're all busy with their BFs and own stuffs. haha. YIN, WHEN ARE WE GONNA CELEBRATE OUR B'DAYS TOGETHER?! And I wanna sing K!! =P

Some things I've learnt recently:
Sometimes when we're reminising the past, we forget to cherish the present, and that's how we get future regrets.

And the cycle repeats itself.

- -Huey-
Others


Accessories (Yan Yan)
Xinyi, Shuyan, Sok Feng, SISTER, Wei Ling, Lay Leng, Victoria Bhojwani, Liyan, Hwee Yim, Guan Jie, Yee Lin, Joanne, Zhen Jian, Wendy, Violet, Ai, Yi Jie, Qian Ping, Belinda, Bridget, Wan Hua, Yusliza, Qiu Ting,
CREDITS 1 2 3 4 5 6 7


songs
OWNER
The 3 basic things that you ought to know abt:
AL/HUI
First cried in 5th December 1989
loves Music & Dance
and loves Purple


回忆箱: